Restore the initial ground state on FS22 console?

TacoFarmer

Restore the initial ground state on FS22 console?

Post by TacoFarmer »

Is there a way to restore the initial ground state on console like the meadow roller Vario did in FS19? The paint function only goes so far over and I'm trying to even out a field edge I plowed.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Nebraska Heartland

Re: Restore the initial ground state on FS22 console?

Post by Nebraska Heartland »

I don’t think there is unfortunately Taco. Best way I have found is re level the ground if needed then repaint with what color ground texture then use grass or plants along the edges.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

When you say the paint function only goes so far are you referring to the issue of not being able to landscape right to the boundaries of a map? I have this problem on Calmsden - I can plow right to the edge but cannot landscape the same area - very frustrating not having a roller to edge fields anymore. The best 'solution' I have found is that you can reach the farthest using the largest paintbrush zoomed in as much as possible and at as acute an angle to the ground as the camera lets you go.
X-Maverick584-X

Post by X-Maverick584-X »

So i had just messed up an entire field trying to change it for buildings as the field was on a slope. In the end i sold all the buildings and wanted to change it back. What i used is the softening tool. It seems to take it back to the level it was. Although if you have lowered below the original level it wont bring it back up, what you'll need to do is rase it and then soften that section again. It takes a bit of time and money but my field is back.

Hope this helps.