Clothing?

Earnest Pea

Clothing?

Post by Earnest Pea »

Just out of curiousity, is it possible to make clothing mods? If so, are there any? It seems that you can mod nearly everything else. Mod cloths might be nice.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Missyb

Re: Clothing?

Post by Missyb »

No only Giants make these atm
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Too bad. More clothing variety would be nice. Maybe Giants could add some more.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
chaseydog

Post by chaseydog »

Giants wants to keep the game family friendly. If they allowed clothing mods how long would it be before clothing with offensive messages or symbols were released.
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I get what you're saying, but I don't think thats a valid reason. They already control what shows up on modhub, so nothing offensive is going to get through. As for mods which don't go through modhub (3rd party sites), there aren't many rules governing those. I suspect there are already quite a few which don't meet Giants requirements.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Yeah i think that seems weird as well, you could post offensive images on the wall of a shed as easily as you could on a T-shirt
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

It could be as easy as no modders have been bothered to try making and submitting new clothing
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I think that's very likely. Clothing isn't really central to the idea of FS. I also feel like modding cloths might require different skills than modding a cultivator. Even in 19, when someone modded a cowboy hat, I don't recall there be many (if any) other clothing mods.

I'd still like to see Giants add some more. I've noticed that workers have a range of clothing that is not available for players.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Gugernoot215

Post by Gugernoot215 »

chaseydog wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:55 pm Giants wants to keep the game family friendly. If they allowed clothing mods how long would it be before clothing with offensive messages or symbols were released.
Can't modders already do that with the equipment? Mind due I don't think the main mod sites would host them.
Running on 2 year old new old hardware that used to crash often.
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/