FS + Construction Sim = ?

TCon215

Re: FS + Construction Sim = ?

Post by TCon215 »

PrinceJesus84 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:54 pm
Lazarus99 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:16 pm
PrinceJesus84 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:57 pm IMHO
Not sure what you consider classic rock, but the music from my era is still all over the radio, and not made like that anymore. I think everyone loves the music they grew up with, but the 80s/90s were the best all around for unique talent, glamor and fame. I chose rock, but even the country from that time is unmatched.
How old are you? I like any rock from late 60s to now. But for the sake of classic rock, that term for me is the late 70s thru early 90s. Theres still albums I have yet to discover from that era. The early less famous Van Halen and Journey before Steve Perry makes me wanna pierce one ear, grow a mullet and light up a Winston as I put on my pit vipers in my Iroc lol.

Mainstream country lost me in the 2010s. There are still some obscure artists that play that style from the 90s that are younger. If the station is named country gold or something along those lines I know I'm good lol.
As a teenager, I partied with Appetite for Destruction when it was released.
I was saddened when Roth left the VH, but was happy when Hagar proved worthy.
As far as I'm concerned, Perry was Journey, just like Bach was Skid Row.
Those were the days.
Steve perry Journey was THE best stage. Dont like new Journey or pre Perry. Although hes got some good music on his own too
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

I think the best is the 85-90s era when rap got its own kind of beats. It still sounded like heavy metal but it was a perfect mix. 90-10 was when it started to change and beats went to its own type. Hi-hats got extremely fast. Bass got harder, a little different tune to it. Now, the rap and hiphop industry got its own. Nowadays rock sounds are awsome. The mix of new rock and rap is nice too.
Ice_boii :gamer:
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

ice_boii_1207 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:43 pm I think the best is the 85-90s era when rap got its own kind of beats. It still sounded like heavy metal but it was a perfect mix. 90-10 was when it started to change and beats went to its own type. Hi-hats got extremely fast. Bass got harder, a little different tune to it. Now, the rap and hiphop industry got its own. Nowadays rock sounds are awsome. The mix of new rock and rap is nice too.
Walk This Way, was the closest I ever got to liking rap.
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

PrinceJesus84 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:59 am
ice_boii_1207 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:43 pm I think the best is the 85-90s era when rap got its own kind of beats. It still sounded like heavy metal but it was a perfect mix. 90-10 was when it started to change and beats went to its own type. Hi-hats got extremely fast. Bass got harder, a little different tune to it. Now, the rap and hiphop industry got its own. Nowadays rock sounds are awsome. The mix of new rock and rap is nice too.
Walk This Way, was the closest I ever got to liking rap.
I think the first song i heard was rockstar by dababy. Thats the best song and music video of all time
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Rap is like country about 2005 most of it started to turn to trash I’m pretty sure you weren’t even born yet haha. Shoutout to ride the lightning by Metallica, for whom the bell tolls changed my entire life as far as music goes. That was the first song that made me look for other types of music outside my norm.
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

UncleRico wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:43 am Rap is like country about 2005 most of it started to turn to trash I’m pretty sure you weren’t even born yet haha. Shoutout to ride the lightning by Metallica, for whom the bell tolls changed my entire life as far as music goes. That was the first song that made me look for other types of music outside my norm.
Your math checks out. I had to look up when freak-a-leak by Petey Pablo came out.....2003....
We good boo
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

UncleRico wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:43 am Rap is like country about 2005 most of it started to turn to trash I’m pretty sure you weren’t even born yet haha. Shoutout to ride the lightning by Metallica, for whom the bell tolls changed my entire life as far as music goes. That was the first song that made me look for other types of music outside my norm.
Yea im a 07 kid lol. There's so many young rappers nowadays i think i can get in and make some hits cuz my whole family makes music. And I've already made some really good beats
richnshaz

Post by richnshaz »

A couldn’t even tell you who’s in the charts these days .growing up my parents used to listen to a radio station(bbc radio 2 )the oldies used think what a load of rubbish and now its my favourite 💁‍♂️Man I’ve turned into my dad
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

richnshaz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:17 pm A couldn’t even tell you who’s in the charts these days .growing up my parents used to listen to a radio station(bbc radio 2 )the oldies used think what a load of rubbish and now its my favourite 💁‍♂️Man I’ve turned into my dad
It happens to us all lol
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

richnshaz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:17 pm A couldn’t even tell you who’s in the charts these days .growing up my parents used to listen to a radio station(bbc radio 2 )the oldies used think what a load of rubbish and now its my favourite 💁‍♂️Man I’ve turned into my dad
My dad acted like he listened to one rock somg in his life. Cuz my parents stopped listening to music cuz the people making it started getting worse. Then I figured out every song he would play on the keyboard when i was little little. It was a whole lot of rap lol. Now my parents act like rap is the devil.