FS + Construction Sim = ?

DEERE317

Re: FS + Construction Sim = ?

Post by DEERE317 »

The greater the rise, the greater the fall.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:24 pm The greater the rise, the greater the fall.
If your talking in relation to the game growing, I think it's best if they stay in their lane. It reminds me of Jeep, they had a hardcire following and sold out to the mall crawler crowd for sake of growth. I had 4 jeeps over the years and I stopped when they came out with the JK body.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Was referring to the console comment earlier.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Mm
Ice_boii :gamer:
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

ice_boii_1207 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:49 pm Can someone tell me who is yelawolf?
Just Google the name. It's a backwoods rapper. Made some songs with kid rock and eminem
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Lazarus99 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:14 am
ice_boii_1207 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:49 pm Can someone tell me who is yelawolf?
Just Google the name. It's a backwoods rapper. Made some songs with kid rock and eminem
Hes probably not popular thats why i dont know him. I mainly listen to atlanta and Chicago or newyork rappers. Also eminem is a fav. You listen to eminem?
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

ice_boii_1207 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:52 am
Hes probably not popular thats why i dont know him. I mainly listen to atlanta and Chicago or newyork rappers. Also eminem is a fav. You listen to eminem?
I dunno how popular he is overall lol. I graduated in the early 2000's when everyone had 2 10's or 12's with a bridged amp in the trunk lol. I had my moment with DMX, 50 Cent, Nelly etc. Overall tho if somethings gonna be on the radio all day it's either classic rock or classic country. Driving truck it's best not to get yourself all riled up listening to something too spicy lol
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

IMHO
Not sure what you consider classic rock, but the music from my era is still all over the radio, and not made like that anymore. I think everyone loves the music they grew up with, but the 80s/90s were the best all around for unique talent, glamor and fame. I chose rock, but even the country from that time is unmatched.
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

PrinceJesus84 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:57 pm IMHO
Not sure what you consider classic rock, but the music from my era is still all over the radio, and not made like that anymore. I think everyone loves the music they grew up with, but the 80s/90s were the best all around for unique talent, glamor and fame. I chose rock, but even the country from that time is unmatched.
How old are you? I like any rock from late 60s to now. But for the sake of classic rock, that term for me is the late 70s thru early 90s. Theres still albums I have yet to discover from that era. The early less famous Van Halen and Journey before Steve Perry makes me wanna pierce one ear, grow a mullet and light up a Winston as I put on my pit vipers in my Iroc lol.

Mainstream country lost me in the 2010s. There are still some obscure artists that play that style from the 90s that are younger. If the station is named country gold or something along those lines I know I'm good lol.
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Man, rock since about 2010, has died. I like me some heavy metal and some old rock, but my biggest is the hiphop industry. It's weird how some genres mix and kill other genres. If you listen to 80's rap it sounds like heavy metal with different drums. And they still kinda holla like heavy metal singers. Now, only a few scream in there rap. Like juice wrld, before he died, made a song with ski mask the slump god, and they both screamin in some parts. But, i like rock cuz my dad used to listen to it. *thumbsup* :lol:
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Lazarus99 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:58 pm
ice_boii_1207 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:52 am
I dunno how popular he is overall lol. I graduated in the early 2000's when everyone had 2 10's or 12's with a bridged amp in the trunk lol. I had my moment with DMX, 50 Cent, Nelly etc. Overall tho if somethings gonna be on the radio all day it's either classic rock or classic country. Driving truck it's best not to get yourself all riled up listening to something too spicy lol
Haha yea. Me, if im working, i boom more chill rap and stuff like that. 50 cent and nelly is two of my favs too. Hey, maybe if you all riled up youll deliver your products faster.
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Lazarus99 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:16 pm
How old are you? I like any rock from late 60s to now. But for the sake of classic rock, that term for me is the late 70s thru early 90s. Theres still albums I have yet to discover from that era. The early less famous Van Halen and Journey before Steve Perry makes me wanna pierce one ear, grow a mullet and light up a Winston as I put on my pit vipers in my Iroc lol.

Mainstream country lost me in the 2010s. There are still some obscure artists that play that style from the 90s that are younger. If the station is named country gold or something along those lines I know I'm good lol.
Man, if you going to listen to 70's to 90's add you some of that chill r&b rap lol
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

Lazarus99 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:16 pm

As a teenager, I partied with Appetite for Destruction when it was released.
I was saddened when Roth left the VH, but was happy when Hagar proved worthy.
As far as I'm concerned, Perry was Journey, just like Bach was Skid Row.
Those were the days.
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

PrinceJesus84 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:54 pm

As a teenager, I partied with Appetite for Destruction when it was released.
I was saddened when Roth left the VH, but was happy when Hagar proved worthy.
As far as I'm concerned, Perry was Journey, just like Bach was Skid Row.
Those were the days.
I agree. Perry is what everyone thinks of as Journey. I was just surprised when I listened to the first Journey album. "Of a lifetime" Is the best non Perry song
richnshaz

Post by richnshaz »

I grew up in the 80s/90s and was more an indie kid now I’m at an age where I think all new music is too loud lol 😂
I’ve tried construction sim didn’t really like it felt limited to me .been playing since fs 15 on console and always loved the game but few months ago fs22 felt different I lost interest would start a map then just start a new one and so on .took a wee break watched loads off you tube videos and kept up with fs news but still couldn’t get into the game .after watching some fs miner videos I thought wish I had a pc that looks ok .so started playing piney run 2.0 first map with very little arable ever played got 100hrs in and dam its a good map .so after getting the mine /quarry up in running decided to put the tree be gone on the front off man truck big trailer on back and took out some trees and nw having the platinum dlc vehicles I’m doing forestry which always felt was a pain .so I feel (just my opinion )the construction side to fs 22 has kept me playing the game and back enjoying the game again