A thank you to all the streamers over the weekend!

GrimGandalf

A thank you to all the streamers over the weekend!

Post by GrimGandalf »

This is just a shout out to all the streamers over the weekend! I had pre ordered the game but was skeptical. After watching the videos this weekend I went from skeptical to pure excitement! We’ll done all and Giants for getting it to them. Below are the ones I watched a lot of. If any of you watched some different streamers list them below as well.

- The FarmSim Guy & Daggerwin for their gameplay and previews - watched these guys most of the time!

- DJ Goham, Klutch, and Driver 53 for their tutorial videos
As well as Arthur Chapman

Farmer Cop went into it blind and I loved it - looking forward to MrSealyP doing this

82 Studios videos on the trucks were awesome

I’m sure there’s many more I didn’t watch

Thanks Again to all who put a lot of time into it!
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
FSClub

Re: A thank you to all the streamers over the weekend!

Post by FSClub »

I think I did about 15 hours of streams this weekend on the new dlc. Was fun! Might not be on your list but thank you!!!
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Youtubers, they help either way. I thought I wanted the DLC for the cable systems/ winches. I realized from mrsealyp that its not worth the money and I'll wait and hope the modding community comes thru with those systems, or at least winches for vehicles to move logs.
FTF
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

A thank you for what exactly? They got a free copy to promote the game and they are getting paid by you tube for viewers and subscribers.
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

The problem with FS. They (GIANTS) can throw feces in your face and most of people on this forum would still thank them and tell them good job.
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

This has been a very large gripe for me since FS22 began.

Giants seems to give out a free, promotional copy of whatever DLC (or the game) to any streamer that has more than 2 followers. It's actually quite sickening. Meanwhile us paying customers continue to have to bend over.

My question remains the same as it's been:

How many people who have not bought the DLC are convinced to do so after watching one of these early access streams?
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Burekcina wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:32 pm The problem with FS. They (GIANTS) can throw feces in your face and most of people on this forum would still thank them and tell them good job.
That's a good analogy to sum up basically what has happened exactly lol
FTF
Honkyfarmer_v1010

wiseguy49 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:54 pm This has been a very large gripe for me since FS22 began.

Giants seems to give out a free, promotional copy of whatever DLC (or the game) to any streamer that has more than 2 followers. It's actually quite sickening. Meanwhile us paying customers continue to have to bend over.

How many people who have not bought the DLC are convinced to do so after watching one of these early access streams?
Maybe I should be more thankful since they convinced me not to
FTF
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

njuska11 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:25 pm A thank you for what exactly? They got a free copy to promote the game and they are getting paid by you tube for viewers and subscribers.
Thanks for the amount of time and devotion they put into showing off the game on a weekend. Yes it's their job, and yes they're getting paid for it, but all that I listed imo did a fantastic job of it as I'm sure those that I didn't watch did as well. It's something I could never do.
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

GrimGandalf wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:31 pm
Thanks for the amount of time and devotion they put into showing off the game on a weekend. Yes it's their job, and yes they're getting paid for it, but all that I listed imo did a fantastic job of it as I'm sure those that I didn't watch did as well. It's something I could never do.
That is the society we now live in - people that are just simply 'doing their jobs' need to be recognized for just mediocre and mundane work in order to feel special...
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

They didn’t need me to say thank you and I didn’t need to say it. In my opinion they did Fantastic job! Not a mediocre or Mundane job. As with any product I was thankful for it. I’m also thankful for this game for keeping me relaxed for the past 8 years. So I wanted to share my thanks in one of the few ways I knew how.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Someone posts something negative....gets flamed..... someone posts something positive...gets flamed......some of y'all need a hug
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Thank you, but I don't hug non-family members 😁

This is the usual case of "Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't"
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

wiseguy49 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:54 pm This has been a very large gripe for me since FS22 began.

Youtuber for 7 years and Twitch streamer for 6. Registered with Giants as such.

Didn't get an early access key, nor a free copy, had to buy my own.

Not every content creator gets VIP treatment to make their nose turn brown.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
Dpk172

Post by Dpk172 »

Getting payed or not.
Those guys and girls, have obligations. We as paying gamers, can enjoy gaming as it is. The streamers on the other hand have to make content. They can't enjoy the game like a " normal" gamer does. I just have to swing on the old console. Get a coffee, settle myself and enjoy my game. I don't have to reconsider each step I take. And then edit video's, worry about viewer's or stream until I drop.
So I say.... streamers, youtubers.... thnx mates.