Silverrun Forest - Existing Old Stumps & Logs

usfarm2000

Post by usfarm2000 »

I've tried everything to get rid of these annoying old stumps and logs that are scattered around the map. Since they are old and petrified, one would assume they would be easy to get rid of with a stump grinder. No such luck. Does anyone know if there is a way to get rid of them? The LumberJack Mod does not delete them either.

Maybe if I finish the roller coaster and ride it for 192.5 laps, then they will disappear. Hmmm.
bossmanslim

Re: Silverrun Forest - Existing Old Stumps & Logs

Post by bossmanslim »

Agree 100%. You can't even remove them via deletion
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

Did you try any of the Forestry mulchers to see if they work?
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
PhoenixGI

Post by PhoenixGI »

TheGazbeard wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:22 pm Did you try any of the Forestry mulchers to see if they work?
I did, and they don't
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

Yeah, I also tried the mulcher and it does nothing with them. It just rides up and over them. Hopefully Giant's will fix this if enough people add to this post
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Leezer

Post by Leezer »

With patience, you can whittle away at them with a chainsaw - any odd angle you can grab....then suddenly they're gone.
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

Mmmmmm - give em a crutch an eye patch and a parrot, then them stumps may hobble off on their own.

;)
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
mikejl46

Post by mikejl46 »

Maybe try EasyDevControls

usfarm2000 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:16 pm Silverrun Forest - Existing Old Stumps & Logs

I've tried everything to get rid of these annoying old stumps and logs that are scattered around the map. Since they are old and petrified, one would assume they would be easy to get rid of with a stump grinder. No such luck. Does anyone know if there is a way to get rid of them? The LumberJack Mod does not delete them either.

Maybe if I finish the roller coaster and ride it for 192.5 laps, then they will disappear. Hmmm.
chairman

Post by chairman »

Anyone found a mod for this yet ? EDT 'remove stumps' doesn't touch them so I presume they're just scenery objects as far as the game is concerned, this would also explain why chainsaws and stump grinders bounce off them. I'd have a go at deleting them in GE - I presume they're nicely grouped so I can select all instances of certain things and exterminate them with one click - but I only thought of that a few minutes ago and I can't find the map on my hard drive *cough*.

(p.s. bump ...)
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Chairman, the dlc maps are locked. Unless you break the encryption on them, which would likely lead giants to take action, you cannot edit dlc maps or vehicles.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
cheechako

Post by cheechako »

Giants always adds decorative elements that can get in the way. Elmcreek has drainage features and permanent tire tracks. When FS22 released, it had unusable unremovable farm buildings on all of the alternate farms in the map corners. A patch made it so that you can remove them when you owned the land.

Silverrun brings us visually detailed stumps that are fixed-in-place decorative elements. They cannot be removed when the land is purchase nor are they what the game sees as "stumps". We also have plenty of rock that a rock breaker cannot break.

As always, PC users can use the editor. And, as always, DLC is protected and encrypted and not to be edited. So, we can clean up Elmcreek but not Silverrun.
OmitDarkness

Post by OmitDarkness »

I am having the same issue. I have tried everything i can think of. I'm on pc is there a way to delete these pesky stumps
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

My solution is to go in the opppsite direction. ie Place a larger object over the top. So far where I have encountered them I have been able to adapt my plans to mask them with a building or silo. Even managed to get some factories down over the wasted space in the yard at the old timber mill.

Also the landscaping tool will raise the ground to hide them if you feel confident you can fix the other challenges that emerge with aggressive landscaping
FiremanDJ

Post by FiremanDJ »

Can we please get an update so they we can remove these please.