Mod request

Dpk172

Mod request

Post by Dpk172 »

Dear modders.
First, thnx for all yur good and beautiful mods.
You've put a lot of afford in it and I appreciate that dearly.
But I have a request. Van you guys build a super strength mod for consoles ? That would be super awesome. With all the work there is to be done in silver run, that realy comes in handy.

Anyway. Thnx for all the nice mods.
Best regards.
Eric.
ASOLANDRI

Re: Mod request

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Dpk172 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:55 am Can you guys build a super strength mod for consoles?
Probably doubt it due to scripts, and scripts can't come to consoles.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
English_farmer

Post by English_farmer »

If you complete the rollercoaster and ride it 15 times you get super strength for that save
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

OK. Now, I’m confused. If it can be awarded for riding the coaster, why can’t it be permanent? Please note I am completely ignorant about how scripts work on any platform and I’m just curious. I don’t particularly want super strength, but understand this one might help me understand the scripts issue over all. I wish I could have Follow Me, so I’d just like to understand a bit more.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

I'm prrrretty sure that was a joke...
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
SimulatedFarmer

JensChrDK wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:07 am I'm prrrretty sure that was a joke...
Duh. I don’t know whether to be ticked off, embarrassed or amused. I think I’ll choose amused. It’s early here and I’m nor with it, yet, …..at all. :-P
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:27 am
JensChrDK wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:07 am I'm prrrretty sure that was a joke...
Duh. I don’t know whether to be ticked off, embarrassed or amused. I think I’ll choose amused. It’s early here and I’m nor with it, yet, …..at all. :-P
Goodmorning to you too :lol: :lol:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
crash

Post by crash »

Joke aside. Modders are going to pick apart both the autoload container and the super strength from the rollercoaster. I belive the bale autoload comes from the automatic bale wagons that giants made...
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
SimulatedFarmer

It’s funny. I still wish I knew more. Too old, too much to do and too little skill to learn at this point. My cutting edge tech skills were over 16 years ago…for better or worse.
Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

Nope not a joke ride it 15 times... but it only works for that map
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

So ...to recap... passenger seating won't work on console,. Kabota....super strength won't work on console,. Liftable pallets and bales, reward for riding roller coaster.....autoload logs won't work on console,. Log containers.....am I the only one who thinks this script excuse is getting old?
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Sneaks wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:26 pm
Nope not a joke ride it 15 times... but it only works for that map
Whaaaaaaat???! :lol: :lol:

Well, awesome *thumbsup*
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Decriptus wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:32 pm So ...to recap... passenger seating won't work on console,. Kabota....super strength won't work on console,. Liftable pallets and bales, reward for riding roller coaster.....autoload logs won't work on console,. Log containers.....am I the only one who thinks this script excuse is getting old?
But still true, script mods that doesn't utilize game scripts can't come to consoles.
Giants have in the past incorporated popular scripts into patches (seasons is one example on that).
But if the script isn't put into the core code by Giants, you're out of luck
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
SimulatedFarmer

It annoys me to know there’s a workaround but not see it happening, but what’s the alternative? No FS at all. That’s not likely to happen.
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

English_farmer wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:33 am If you complete the rollercoaster and ride it 15 times you get super strength for that save
Bruhh. Like, bruhh. Riding a roller coaster only makes you weak and throw up :lol: :lol: :lol: (edit) (i should have read before this post!) :this:
Last edited by ice_boii_1207 on Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ice_boii :gamer: