Mod request

ice_boii_1207

Re: Mod request

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

JensChrDK wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:54 pm
Sneaks wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:26 pm
JensChrDK wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:07 am I'm prrrretty sure that was a joke...
Nope not a joke ride it 15 times... but it only works for that map
Whaaaaaaat???! :lol: :lol:

Well, awesome *thumbsup*
:shock: lik what in the world bro!
Ice_boii :gamer:
Dpk172

Post by Dpk172 »

I don't know anything about scripting or such programming. But we have liftable pallets. Autoload trailers. And the funny thing is. On console you can lift certain objects until a certain weight. Now can anyone explain to me why it is not possible to obtain super strength ?.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

We currently don't farm spinach.... 😁
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

If you are looking for iron in your diet, in the USA, there’s a certain oat cereal shaped like OS that provide 70% daily requirement. Farming, at some point is, indeed, required.
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

Dpk172 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:23 pm I don't know anything about scripting or such programming. But we have liftable pallets. Autoload trailers. And the funny thing is. On console you can lift certain objects until a certain weight. Now can anyone explain to me why it is not possible to obtain super strength ?.
Doesn't have anything to do with it not being possible. It has to do with the developers not developing it, and modders not moding it.
Anyone who blames it on scripts doesn't know what they're talking about. It's a matter of some modder feeling like making a mod that works on console.
Dpk172

Post by Dpk172 »

Prince- J.
Thnx that was the answer I was looking for.
So, basically it can be done. Anyway it is a awesome game. It would be nice to have such mods. But if not. No problem.
Thnx for your reply mate 👍
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

PrinceJesus84 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:58 am
Dpk172 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:23 pm I don't know anything about scripting or such programming. But we have liftable pallets. Autoload trailers. And the funny thing is. On console you can lift certain objects until a certain weight. Now can anyone explain to me why it is not possible to obtain super strength ?.
Doesn't have anything to do with it not being possible. It has to do with the developers not developing it, and modders not moding it.
Anyone who blames it on scripts doesn't know what they're talking about. It's a matter of some modder feeling like making a mod that works on console.
Are you sure about that? The super strength is exposed in the game console (on PC anyway) and I think a mod would need at least a tiny bit of Lua to bind an input action to that function.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

PrinceJesus84 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:58 am Doesn't have anything to do with it not being possible. It has to do with the developers not developing it, and modders not moding it.
it's not a case of " I can't be arsed to do something". The fact is that third-party scripts are not allowed on consoles. Scripts are only allowed if it is in the game itself. No one else is to blame only Microsoft and PlayStation. It's them that won't allow it for reasons of copyright security.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

I believe pallets and the like work because they added pallets with little to no weight. I’m not sure that workaround would be useful for tractors or logs or anything. Perhaps you could make a mod map that the trees weighed nothing and get it on console but that still wouldn’t help everything else.
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

It will probably be a DLC for season 2 that costs 18.99.
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Well making mods for console is harder cuz you cant make it on your ps4 or 5. If your using xbox on your pc, then
Cool. But its a bigger process with the whole script thing. Scripts are a problem if you dont know alot or don't own a console personally. Not trying to argue, just saying :lol: but......everything cool.
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

ice_boii_1207 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:16 pm

Well making mods for console is harder cuz you cant make it on your ps4 or 5. If your using xbox on your pc, then
Cool. But its a bigger process with the whole script thing. Scripts are a problem if you dont know alot or don't own a console personally. Not trying to argue, just saying :lol: but......everything cool.
Seems a lot of people don't know what they're talking about.
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

blue_painted wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:04 pm
Are you sure about that? The super strength is exposed in the game console (on PC anyway) and I think a mod would need at least a tiny bit of Lua to bind an input action to that function.
Yes, I'm sure about that. A modder just needs to build the mod. Just because they don't, doesn't mean they can't.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

PrinceJesus84 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:32 am
blue_painted wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:04 pm

Yes, I'm sure about that. A modder just needs to build the mod. Just because they don't, doesn't mean they can't.
So how would you register the input action for the function call without using a script?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

PrinceJesus84 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:30 am
ice_boii_1207 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:16 pm
Seems a lot of people don't know what they're talking about.
Yep. Im sure not one that doesn't.