Silverrun

Kazzar

Silverrun

Post by Kazzar »

Dont know if it has been said, but it is really annoying with those large pile of logs laying on the old sawmill proberty and i cant remove them even when i bought the sawmill.

Is there any plans to make them removeable?

would be great if we could use that space for a shed or some other productions.

There is no foundry in silverrun and once again it's hard to find a decent level space to build stuff.

Cant sell unprossed iron.

Could use a new big volvo dumper so i can upgrade the old one.
Gugernoot215

Re: Silverrun

Post by Gugernoot215 »

Wasn't there a map object hider mod for 19?
Running on 2 year old new old hardware that used to crash often.
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/
Leezer

Post by Leezer »

If you start on New Farmer, then the area just below your house is almost completely flat. I clearcut it, put in a grass field and the iron foundry, with a sheep pen or two.
ghostwolf74

Post by ghostwolf74 »

Area 41 and 42 (around the south sawmill) are very flat grass areas. You can easily plant productions there.
Tom:)2010

Post by Tom:)2010 »

Gugernoot215 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:40 pm Wasn't there a map object hider mod for 19?
There is object hider for FS19 is on
FARMING SIMULATOR 19 mods website.
Bobble2020

Post by Bobble2020 »

I put the iron foundry just down north from the mine on the flattish piece of land after levelling it off . then use the big volvo and bucket and take the iron ore straight there , no need for a tipper lorry
Bobble2020

Post by Bobble2020 »

would also love to be able to remove the placed rocks on other maps that are often in the way
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Load the map into the editor, make a mod map under a different name, and make it how you want. That's how I do it. As to the OP's post, once in the editor, you can remove the log piles and make the area how you want.
Katra

Post by Katra »

Cajunwolf wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:50 pm Load the map into the editor, make a mod map under a different name, and make it how you want. That's how I do it. As to the OP's post, once in the editor, you can remove the log piles and make the area how you want.
i was under the impression you cant do that because silver run is encrypted in pdlc you cant access any of its xmls or files and i dont think you can load it in the editor and alter it
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Katra wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:42 am
Cajunwolf wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:50 pm Load the map into the editor, make a mod map under a different name, and make it how you want. That's how I do it. As to the OP's post, once in the editor, you can remove the log piles and make the area how you want.
i was under the impression you cant do that because silver run is encrypted in pdlc you cant access any of its xmls or files and i dont think you can load it in the editor and alter it
Ah... this is true.