Roller coaster

Arrancar88

Roller coaster

Post by Arrancar88 »

So I finally completed it day or two ago. First ride was laggy(due to stuff loading), second was fine. Anyway if you complete boat it will give you like 300k+ €, but Roller coaster gives me nothing. On info it says, that if you complete it, it will become source of steady income. I was like cool, it's like generator(wind energy converter etc..), but nope it doesn't give me any money. I completed it in October and I am currently in December. Only thing I can think about is, that it doesn't bring any money during cold months. Is that true?
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
PrinceJesus84

Re: Roller coaster

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

Very strange gameplay decision for a farming simulator.
Get a farmer to deliver resources (not crops) to a site, so a roller coaster can be built, and then have the farmer receive passive income from that roller coaster.
Are they going to expand on that theme park tycoon idea?

What's next, delivering resources (not crops) to build sailboats? :lol:
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

I believe you get paid every time you deliver something to the rollercoaster. You are not the owner of the plot so why would you get income after it is built?

And yes FS series should be called production and delivery simulator. And even that is so poorly implemented that it gets boring after 3 minutes, while the farming part is still living in 2008.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Downloaded it because like a mug bought the season pass opened it up took one look and thought no thanks, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Laughinggravy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:43 pm Downloaded it because like a mug bought the season pass opened it up took one look and thought no thanks, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.
What you mean? Your a celebrity? Whats your name??
Ice_boii :gamer:
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

ice_boii_1207 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:53 pm
Laughinggravy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:43 pm Downloaded it because like a mug bought the season pass opened it up took one look and thought no thanks, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.
What you mean? Your a celebrity? Whats your name??
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Bruhh :lol: you trippin
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

His name, Yelawolf lol
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Yela wolf?
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

I don't know about extra income from the rollercoaster once it's built, the balance sheet doesn't break that down. On the other hand though you did make a lot of money building it. Assuming you owned the productions needed to make the supplies. I did do a video on why you shouldn't "buy" the productions at the southern sawmill to build the rollercoaster, as they are overpriced, and got a lot of heat from people saying "once built it's a money maker". If it turns out not to be then that further re-enforces my argument that the roller coaster is a vanity project and you shouldn't too much into it.
Mind you it is "farming simulator" and not "roller coaster tycoon" so expectations should be kept real.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Yeah seem like you will get no passive income from it after building it. Riding it also does nothing(tried it 5 times).
PC Steam
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

You have to ride it quite a few times and you get a watered down version of super strength....not sure about the income
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Oh, I have lumberjack mod, which includes super strength so it does nothing for me than. Oh well at least it paid for materials.
PC Steam
Farmer Chef

Post by Farmer Chef »

Yes apparently you have to ride the rollercoaster 15 times to get super strength.
Dpk172

Post by Dpk172 »

Well guys. I'm on console.
Just finished the Rollercoaster. Rode it 15 times. Then I got a pop up screen that says. And I quote: ride it and the adrenaline gives you super strength. It works. But there is a limit. You can't lift complete trees. But almost all the production pallets can be lifted. Even the pre build walls.
Not the metal pallets.

Daaang.... I didn't expect that.