Roller coaster

Dpk172

Re: Roller coaster

Post by Dpk172 »

Correction on previous post.
You only have to drive the Rollercoaster until the popup screen appears. That is about 5 times.
Them you already have super power.
Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

i did the rollercoaster twice and you have to ride it 15 times for the superstrength.
Last edited by Sneaks on Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4
crash

Post by crash »

deerefarm wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:03 am I don't know about extra income from the rollercoaster once it's built, the balance sheet doesn't break that down. On the other hand though you did make a lot of money building it. Assuming you owned the productions needed to make the supplies. I did do a video on why you shouldn't "buy" the productions at the southern sawmill to build the rollercoaster, as they are overpriced, and got a lot of heat from people saying "once built it's a money maker". If it turns out not to be then that further re-enforces my argument that the roller coaster is a vanity project and you shouldn't too much into it.
Mind you it is "farming simulator" and not "roller coaster tycoon" so expectations should be kept real.
The moneymakers on this map is the iron furnace and the old sawmillπŸ‘€
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

crash wrote: ↑Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:14 pm
deerefarm wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:03 am I don't know about extra income from the rollercoaster once it's built, the balance sheet doesn't break that down. On the other hand though you did make a lot of money building it. Assuming you owned the productions needed to make the supplies. I did do a video on why you shouldn't "buy" the productions at the southern sawmill to build the rollercoaster, as they are overpriced, and got a lot of heat from people saying "once built it's a money maker". If it turns out not to be then that further re-enforces my argument that the roller coaster is a vanity project and you shouldn't too much into it.
Mind you it is "farming simulator" and not "roller coaster tycoon" so expectations should be kept real.
The moneymakers on this map is the iron furnace and the old sawmillπŸ‘€
Yep now that I own both of those productions I'm racking in the cash like crazy. I'm getting 80-100K per day/month from metal alone. I just got the metal furnace two month ago but it seems that that is going to pay for a ton of upgrades.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

crash wrote: ↑Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:14 pmThe moneymakers on this map is the iron furnace and the old sawmillπŸ‘€
Don't forget about woodchips. I already made several millions from them.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

For real? How much a load for them wood chips
Ice_boii :gamer:
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

Arrancar88 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:29 pm
crash wrote: ↑Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:14 pmThe moneymakers on this map is the iron furnace and the old sawmillπŸ‘€
Don't forget about woodchips. I already made several millions from them.
Given the ingame pricing, that's a lot of woodchip ... and as Elm Creek has the best pricing, that's a lot of time shuttling the woodchip to the rail silo (even worse if you using a bucket loader or conveyor).
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

ice_boii_1207 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:32 am For real? How much a load for them wood chips
Best month to sell woodchips is January, so I will only use prices for this month. On easy economic difficulty it was little under 600 €/1000 l on all previous maps I've played(both vanilla and mods). On this map it's over 2100 €/1000 l, during great demand it was almost 2400 €/1000 l.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Arrancar88 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:11 pm
ice_boii_1207 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:32 am For real? How much a load for them wood chips
Best month to sell woodchips is January, so I will only use prices for this month. On easy economic difficulty it was little under 600 €/1000 l on all previous maps I've played(both vanilla and mods). On this map it's over 2100 €/1000 l, during great demand it was almost 2400 €/1000 l.
Oh ok. Thanks!
Ice_boii :gamer:
rahulpa

Post by rahulpa »

I remember when I used to dive into those ride parks, trying to figure out all the quirks and mechanics. It's frustrating when things don't quite work out as expected, like that roller coaster not bringing in the cash flow you were hoping for. Sometimes, it takes a bit of time to see those steady returns kick in, especially during colder months when park attendance might dip.