Coaster taking 1L from pallets

Enitan

Coaster taking 1L from pallets

Post by Enitan »

On Xbox X

Coaster takes most mats then randomly decides to say sold products $0 but still needs like 100 metal 200 floor tiles etc…

If I bring a new spawned pallet from production down it’ll take 1L then right back to sold products $0

These same pallets I can then take over to the market and sell as expected without issue.

I’ve turned off every mod to play this map that deals with pallets and am not using any auto load type mod.

I’m only having this issue at the coaster. Ironically it’ll take tons of pallets happily until it gets under 1 pallet left for whatever material then only wants to take 1L at a time on new pallets.

I’ve restarted a few times now thinking it was a corrupt save. It’s not. I’ve tried starting on different plots thinking wood was bugged. It’s not.

I love this map but what gives?
matejcro

Re: Coaster taking 1L from pallets

Post by matejcro »

Maybe your storage is already full? The capacity should be 20,000 liters of stuff.
I had same problem as you said and I noticed how storage is full, so it cannot take more things.
Below it is written which materials are needed and as they are slowly consumed, the storage is also emptied.
Enitan

Post by Enitan »

matejcro wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:18 pm Maybe your storage is already full? The capacity should be 20,000 liters of stuff.
I had same problem as you said and I noticed how storage is full, so it cannot take more things.
Below it is written which materials are needed and as they are slowly consumed, the storage is also emptied.
Sigh that’s what it was. I thought it was 20k liters but looks like some top out really low. Floor tiles store like 1 pallet.

I won’t even tell you how many hours I’ve had into this map and dumped and restarted and disabled a ton of mods and stuff thinking it was a conflict :facepalm:
Dim67

Post by Dim67 »

Not your fault. The way the material requirements are presented is very confusing.