Platinum productions on other maps

Leezer

Platinum productions on other maps

Post by Leezer »

Just noticed that, with Platinum turned on, all Silverrun productions can now be placed on all maps. I have a working Iron Furnace on Elmcreek :)

The requirement for Planks Long has been removed, since no Old Sawmill, but a standard sawmill supplying regular planks works fine.

There is no iron ore mine available as yet.. There is a mod Buy Production Input which works for now. I think the Barrel Factory is the only one which requires metal, since there can be no boatyard or rollercoaster (unless/until construction projects become available to mapmakers).
Dim67

Re: Platinum productions on other maps

Post by Dim67 »

How about the new equipment and vehicles like the Volvo stuff, can you have those on Elmcreek etc too?
chale8

Post by chale8 »

You certainly can, I've had a play with the Platinum equipment on No Mans Land, including the yarders. Other than productions that need metal I think the only thing that doesn't work is the containers as there's no sell point for them. I'm hoping someone mods a placeable container sell point.
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

A placeable container yard should’ve been thought of. modders shouldn’t have to make that. Especially how small of a footing that building has. I’d really love to see a placeable old sawmill from Silverrun if possible. Love that sawmill no matter how big the footing. I also wonder if we can now get a placeable spawn point for pallets from the sawmill now?
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

I guess platinum is more like an update, a cool one.
Ice_boii :gamer: