So what’s next?

hun3

Re: So what’s next?

Post by hun3 »

Maybe cannabis harvesting? A nice wooded map up in Oregon away from the prying eyes of the law :)
Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

njuska11 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:39 pm Every fs follows the same pattern. After alpine dlc for fs19 and estancia lapacho for fs17 there were no big dlcs but rather small ones like ropa for fs17 and rottne for fs19. So its only logical to assume that giants after platinum wont have big expansions for fs22 anymore
I don't agree with that because all of those games the season pass was good for the life of the game. this is the first time that the season pass isn't good for the life of the game. it's only good for 2022. so the next season pass will be for 2023 they will have to have something good in it if they want people to buy another season pass for 2023 especially if it will cost you another $40... unless it's cheaper because it will be smaller dlc's..
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

njuska11 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:39 pm
Noraf wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:04 pm Where do you have that news from?
Every fs follows the same pattern. After alpine dlc for fs19 and estancia lapacho for fs17 there were no big dlcs but rather small ones like ropa for fs17 and rottne for fs19. So its only logical to assume that giants after platinum wont have big expansions for fs22 anymore
Then you haven't been following, as they have quite clearly stated there are more to come, like a tear two seasons pass, which must contain a few more dlcs to be worth it again
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

The seasons pass is called year one or season pass 1: https://farming-simulator.com/dlc-detai ... easonpass1

So why should you call it like that, when there is only one? This suggest at least a second one, and as Giants stated before, there will be more time between game releases.

Besides this, is the season pass worth it, not in my opinion. I only did get the platinum dlc in the end for some vehicles and equipment I like. The handling of cranes and logs still s*cks
crash

Post by crash »

-a revamp of one of the brands already in game..

Lots of US brands in game that got little to no stuff i game, and in certain categories in the store. JD seeding/cutivation/hay eqipment mostly non existent. Great plains, salford etc..

Same goes for scandinavia- vaderstad, kongkilde, nordsten, elho, kesla etc... Igland forestry winches and trygg chains would ve cool.

Etc...

Endless possibilities IMO. But im pretty sure they have the urge to reinvent the wheel next november too🤣🤠 So probably a new "fruit" game mechanic and new machines to support it...
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Bobble2020

Post by Bobble2020 »

I dont think anything much , i think they are more likely working on FS 23

I got the season pass but TBH i was not impressed , Finding out they had come out with a logging expansion and not bothered to improve the physics was a real let down to me
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

I'd like to say they'll complete something, but my gut is telling me to expect something unrelated. Maybe deliver rocket fuel, from the rocket fuel factory, on the farming map, to the shuttle launch pad, also on the farming map.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

PrinceJesus84 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:55 am I'd like to say they'll complete something, but my gut is telling me to expect something unrelated. Maybe deliver rocket fuel, from the rocket fuel factory, on the farming map, to the shuttle launch pad, also on the farming map.
But it’s a soy based bio fuel, duh
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

Laughinggravy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:53 pm Whatever they come up with will never buy another season pass and never pre order the game again will wait for a year and get a secondhand disc from Amazon.
This is the correct analysis. I've yet to be mad at a one year old dewormed game that's modded out.
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

UncleRico wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:02 am
PrinceJesus84 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:55 am I'd like to say they'll complete something, but my gut is telling me to expect something unrelated. Maybe deliver rocket fuel, from the rocket fuel factory, on the farming map, to the shuttle launch pad, also on the farming map.
But it’s a soy based bio fuel, duh
I didn't even think of that, so farming IS related to rocket science... *thumbsup*
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Bruhh. Its a good thing the next rocket probably ain't launching in our lifetime lol😂😂😂😂😂
Ice_boii :gamer:
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Noraf wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:32 pm
njuska11 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:39 pm
Every fs follows the same pattern. After alpine dlc for fs19 and estancia lapacho for fs17 there were no big dlcs but rather small ones like ropa for fs17 and rottne for fs19. So its only logical to assume that giants after platinum wont have big expansions for fs22 anymore
Then you haven't been following, as they have quite clearly stated there are more to come, like a tear two seasons pass, which must contain a few more dlcs to be worth it again
A dlc is only worth to someone if it has stuff that it will be usefull to the person buying it. For example antonio carraro was not a dlc worth to me but vermeer was so i bought that one. Tims will tell but im pretty certain that there will be no new map or crop type expansions for fs22 anymore, we might get some larger machinery dlcs but i highly doubt that any new mechanics or maps will be introduced since giants wants to save that for the new farming simulator
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

The Internet.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Chaki wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:53 am
The Internet.
Pics or it didn’t happen
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

Please no more vehicle/brand DLCs. Giants should focus on improving the game/engine.