Train loses material (BUG?)

hun3

Train loses material (BUG?)

Post by hun3 »

Careful when using/loading trains half of my stuff was dumped on the ground as the train exited to Elmcreek.
I did loaded properly and used straps.
paul_c

Re: Train loses material (BUG?)

Post by paul_c »

What was the "stuff". I am going to guess that its something unsellable at the train's sell point.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

paul_c wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:18 am What was the "stuff". I am going to guess that its something unsellable at the train's sell point.
I have seen several instances on Youtube of pallets that should sell come flying off the train it is as if when it sells the straps release but not everything gets sold.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

paul_c wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:18 am What was the "stuff". I am going to guess that its something unsellable at the train's sell point.
Wood product from old mill.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:28 am
I have seen several instances on Youtube of pallets that should sell come flying off the train it is as if when it sells the straps release but not everything gets sold.
Yup exactly what happened...as the train leaves the map straps get lose and stuff flying off.
Dim67

Post by Dim67 »

The Stop Train mod is great, you can just park the train where it is not in the way. No more annoying collisions.

Also: you can back up your trailer with pallets etc. right over the exit point on the track and your stuff will sell to Elmcreek.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I've stopped using the train. After watching Daggerwins video I went and checked and sure enough there was probably a few shipments worth having added up each time I sent the train off. And I won't be bothered to back a trailer up a train line as that is, for me, silly and completely out of the question. I will wait for a bug fix or be content to sell to the fine people of Silverrun.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:30 am I've stopped using the train. After watching Daggerwins video I went and checked and sure enough there was probably a few shipments worth having added up each time I sent the train off. And I won't be bothered to back a trailer up a train line as that is, for me, silly and completely out of the question. I will wait for a bug fix or be content to sell to the fine people of Silverrun.
I wouldn't "woodn't" wait for Giants to issue a bug fix on this one. I'm lucky and have not had this problem and so far no one's reported it to me. I "wood" not bet money that this is a game problem but have a feeling it's a mod conflict problem. Same reason as why some people are getting free planks and some are not.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

If you ride the roller coaster 500 times then you unlock a properly functioning train.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I doubt it is a conflict as I cleared my mods folder out the day platinum released and have cherry picked only a few mods to use and that is only a few old tractors and a few trailers and a couple of the mack trucks. If you watch what happens, its like the products hit a wall as they are traveling "thru" and it stretches the straps out real far before a few products fly (depending on how loaded the train is and where the straps are on the products) onto the ground. It seems like the collision is just before the sale trigger or something.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

I used to load cars in fs 19 on the flat deck rail car and the car would just float there and not move with the train
Ice_boii :gamer: