Easydevcontrols no super strength?

GreenMtns

Easydevcontrols no super strength?

Post by GreenMtns »

What happened to the super strength in Easydevcontrols? For a while now it won't work. and the hand icon is now gone in both Easydevcontrol and PowerTools. The hand is very useful to know where the control is.
Laughinggravy

Re: Easydevcontrols no super strength?

Post by Laughinggravy »

GreenMtns wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:12 pm What happened to the super strength in Easydevcontrols? For a while now it won't work. and the hand icon is now gone in both Easydevcontrol and PowerTools. The hand is very useful to know where the control is.
Have you updated it as it had a conflict with the last patch.
Boots

Post by Boots »

GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

Thank you. I also found that Steam was not updating to ver 8 even though it was check as automatic. But what happened to the hand? That was pretty handy to locate where to pick up.
Boots

Post by Boots »

GreenMtns - If you have the LumberJack mod in use all you have to do to get super strength is double tap the ALT key and you have super strength and the hand
GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

Doesn't seem to work for me. Pressing Alt twice does nothing. It probably has to do with the fact that no mod with a Description number more than 69 will not show up in my game. If I change the number back to 69 I get the mod but I think some things may not work.
Frankly I have no idea how to correct this issue or where it started.
Any ideas?
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

GreenMtns wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:16 pm Doesn't seem to work for me. Pressing Alt twice does nothing. It probably has to do with the fact that no mod with a Description number more than 69 will not show up in my game. If I change the number back to 69 I get the mod but I think some things may not work.
Frankly I have no idea how to correct this issue or where it started.
Any ideas?
Having to use an older ModDesc version number means your game is not running the latest version, it can work for a while but as mods get updated to support newer game versions it can start to cause issues.
GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

That makes sense to me but ..... the game is 1.8.1 so it shows as the latest on Steam.
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

GreenMtns wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:19 pm That makes sense to me but ..... the game is 1.8.1 so it shows as the latest on Steam.
1.8.2.0 is the latest version on my Steam version.

Do you have it set in Steam via the Betas option as that will only show the previous version(s)
GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

Yes
GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

Yes, That's the only one I can find and it is under betas.
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

GreenMtns wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:38 pm Yes, That's the only one I can find and it is under betas.
That's why it is not updating to the latest version, using the Betas option is generally used for running older game versions.

You need to select the NONE option for Steam to auto update to each new version as it is released.
GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

Thank You. I did not know that. I though you just picked the last one in the list.