Suspicious pallet weight

Decriptus

Suspicious pallet weight

Post by Decriptus »

I just noticed today that all of my production and animal pallets only weigh 100kg ....the only pallet mod I have installed that would affect them is the one that makes them have 5x capacity which makes them 5x heavier. I've been loading them with a telehandler like I normally do, but today I looked at one to see how many eggs there were and 7k eggs weighed 100kg.....so I went around and sure enough they all did. This wasn't the case before silverrun launched. Anyone else having this issue?
Decriptus

Re: Suspicious pallet weight

Post by Decriptus »

Decriptus wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:44 pm I just noticed today that all of my production and animal pallets only weigh 100kg ....the only pallet mod I have installed that would affect them is the one that makes them have 5x capacity which makes them 5x heavier. I've been loading them with a telehandler like I normally do, but today I looked at one to see how many eggs there were and 7k eggs weighed 100kg.....so I went around and sure enough they all did. This wasn't the case before silverrun launched. Anyone else having this issue? Also I have not built the roller coaster yet and this happens on all my saves
Eische

Post by Eische »

It is the mod you have installed:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=243900

There was an update to it some time ago. All pallets now have a fixed weight of 100kg according to description.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Ahhh .. didn't see that thanks