Rock Removal missions: we should be able to scoop up the stone piles after breaking rocks

taukarrie

Rock Removal missions: we should be able to scoop up the stone piles after breaking rocks

Post by taukarrie »

Its not exactly a "removal" mission if im breaking a large rock and leaving all the debris right there on the land. The baling and deadwood missions allow us to take the biproducts of the job for some additional cash. the rock removal missions should be no different
Decriptus

Re: Rock Removal missions: we should be able to scoop up the stone piles after breaking rocks

Post by Decriptus »

I thought you could? Or can you only pick up the rocks from owned land?
deerefarm

Re: Rock Removal missions: we should be able to scoop up the stone piles after breaking rocks

Post by deerefarm »

Decriptus wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:58 am I thought you could? Or can you only pick up the rocks from owned land?
You can only pick them up from the land you own, so it's basically worthless.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
taukarrie

Post by taukarrie »

deerefarm wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:01 am
Decriptus wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:58 am I thought you could? Or can you only pick up the rocks from owned land?

Yeah the whole reason I was going to invest in doing rock missions was to possibly allow the debris crusher to have some actual value. And also to create a renewable source of stones for using a Lime production mod without stone picking plowed fields.

Pretty disappointing
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

deerefarm wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:01 am
I think you may have a mod conflict going on there somewhere - I've always been able to pick up the stones from rockbreaking contracts on other farmers' lands. I use the Case 821 wheel loader to lift them and drop them into a Redrock trailer. Both of those are in modhub.

I even demo'd it on my livestream on Twitch on launch day (I had around 250 mods running on that playthrough too, so it's not like I was being selective on which ones to use).
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard