season pass 2

Dreiviertel

Re: season pass 2

Post by Dreiviertel »

Hey, we will get carrots in a year - I'm speechless, lol.
Last edited by Dreiviertel on Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wenn er mal groß ist, will ich so sein wie ich.
[Ralph Wiggum]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS5 Farmer
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Here's what I would have in the DLCs

1st DLC - the corn fodder one
- Case Puma
- Case Optum
- Case SB541 with or without bale thrower, small square baler with a trailer hitch
- Case RB565 round baler
- Case WR302 wheel rake
- Lizard catch wagon
- New mechanic - mulchers can produce corn fodder (straw) selectably when mulching harvested corn. Chopped corn cannot be mulched (probably not going to happen)
- New mechanic - corn fodder bales treated as straw

2nd DLC - mountains
- Deere 959MH tracked harvester and feller buncher configurations
- Deere 3756G swing machine
- Deere 768L-II bogie skidder
- Tatra Phoenix with dump, logging, flatbed and tractor configurations. 6x4 to 10x10 configurations
- Koller K702 yarder mounted on tracks
- Sawmill placable

Bonus
- Oxbo lime and fertilizer spreader

3rd DLC - improve productivity
- GPS
- Containers autoload palletized products as well
- Warehouse that can be distributed to from production sites
- Lode King super-b flat bed
- Lizard container forklift

4th DLC - carrot harvesting
- New map
- Asalift CM-100E carrot harvester
- Asalift T-260 carrot harvester
- Asalift SP-260 carrot harvester
- Fendt Momentum planter in 40 and 60 ft configurations
- Carrot production line to juice (add in soybean and corn production lines at same time)
- Carrots & potatoes can be sold in boxes as well as bulk, slight price increase for box
- Versatile DeltaTrack
- Versatile 275 to 365 MFWD tractor
- Versatile Nemesis tractor (what the top end Kubota is when painted orange)
- Versatile Tandem Disc - acts as plow
- Versatile Viking - disc

Stuff I'd pay for that they will never do because it's too much work:
- Proper NA duals and signage (that folds) on at least the major brands
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Is it just me or does the image in the picture for the 4th DLC look more like a Turnip then a Carrot? Whilst it would be nice to get Carrots in the game officially, among other vegetables and fruits. That picture definitely looks more like a Turnip or a Parsnip then a carrot.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

To me it looks like carrots, the thing left of it I don't recognice. The mountain equipment could be something for grass, there is alpine grass in the picture. Should be perfect for Erlengrat, but we will see. For sure I don't buy the season pass, first deliver then I will choose I want or not. The pre-order bonus you can buy for 1,49 already together with the old Volvo tractor, or for 0,99 separat on console, so if you really want it....
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

I think this year I will wait until the end of the season and then buy it. Giants will still get their money and I don't get any disappointments. Win win....
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Dewulf for carrot harvesting
DFWSupertrooper

Post by DFWSupertrooper »

bossmanslim wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:03 pm Stuff I'd pay for that they will never do because it's too much work:
- Proper NA duals and signage (that folds) on at least the major brands
With ya on this...I've never understood why they didn't just make all the equipment and have signage as an option for both EU/NA on all of it like wheels. They could offer only on equipment that is sold globally if they want, or just make that an option so I could use Fendt or Claas for my US farms, etc.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Probably licenseing
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

I wander if the second DLC, is hillside combine harvesters and other farm equipment designed to work on hillsides, given JD, Claas CNH etc all have hillside combine harvesters modals, and the Claas Trion dose have wheeled hillside modals.

after all the beet harvesters do have a limited aspect of this already for cross-slopes.

all so you can do crops on the hills of Silverridge or any map with steep slopes with combines.

maybe an old Knudson hillside tractor or hauler.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

The Y1 Season Pass had enough enjoyable content for me that I'll be getting Y2. I use all of the DLC, with the exception of the Vermeer pack, which I didn't even download.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I already bought it.. and that little volvo tractor as it will absolutely find its way on my farms. I have really enjoyed most of the dlc so far and I love having different machines to play with and try out (Giants machines are always modeled so nice). The new mechanics and map are usually always a hit with me (Loved the dlc overall but the platinum map for 17 was pretty meh for me and never found much use for Big Bud or the super large equipment dlc). They almost always release some nice stuff, often fairly small but not always and it usually fits my play style nicely. I have had an absolute blast with the platinum map and features for year 1 so I have good hopes for year 2.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
farmer_bell

Post by farmer_bell »

I am another one who has already purchased the year 2 pass.
I have honestly enjoyed all the year 1 content to date and have used pretty much most of the content, with the exception of some of the AC tractors, as there was a lot of repetition in that pack. I think AC was by far the weakest of the released DLC's and it would have been nice if they had included some more vineyard or olive machinery to use instead of having several of the same tractor, but with different configs.
I am looking forward to seeing what we get in year 2.
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

Will be interested to see what is delivered, however the teaser is a bit underwhelming and I would need socks blown off by the first DLC in year two to contemplate paying in advance. I am a bit disappointed that improvements/additions for livestock seem to be completely overlooked.

Also when I look at the set of prospects as a full years output from Giants and I compare it too say what Omatana, 82 Studio and Alien Jim deliver in a year as just 3 individuals I kind of scratch my head. Surely they can aim higher and do a bit better.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Im surprised by the amount of ppl here that will buy season pass 2 right after announcement. Its a gamble for me and i just cannot find myself enjoying every single piece of dlc without knowing what it will be. Paying upfront so much money for something you dont know what it will be exactly is a mystery for me. But hey if giants were able to really satisfy you with every single dlc they published for season 1 then i guess it makes sense for that kind of ppl. Not for me though have too see whats inside before i fork money to giants.
EUROFARMER22

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

Giants : "Year 1 Season Pass".
Players : "Oh yes, take my money, I will pre-order it right now".

One year later the same players : "Oh why? Why I bought it? I shouldn't buy it. Oh I made a mistake."

Few months later.......... Giants: "Year 2 Season Pass".
Same players : "Oh yes, take my money, I will pre-order it right now".

One year later ??? Same old story ??
Is NOT Giants fault, is 100% players fault :lol:

This is my personal opinion and I never claim I am correct.

Happy Farming *thumbsup*
John Deere - Nothing runs like a deere !

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti 8GB
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
1 TB HDD