season pass 2

hun3

Re: season pass 2

Post by hun3 »

All you cheap bastards go buy the dlc its not about what's in it its about supporting the developers....and yes MODS are free and made us spoiled brats...modders should be also somehow rewarded for their hard work.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

njuska11 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:08 pm Im surprised by the amount of ppl here that will buy season pass 2 right after announcement. Its a gamble for me and i just cannot find myself enjoying every single piece of dlc without knowing what it will be. Paying upfront so much money for something you dont know what it will be exactly is a mystery for me. But hey if giants were able to really satisfy you with every single dlc they published for season 1 then i guess it makes sense for that kind of ppl. Not for me though have too see whats inside before i fork money to giants.
Totally agree with you and no doubt the same people will be on here moaning when they don't get what they thought they were getting.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

hun3 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:50 pm All you cheap bastards go buy the dlc its not about what's in it its about supporting the developers....and yes MODS are free and made us spoiled brats...modders should be also somehow rewarded for their hard work.
They sold 4 million copies. They dont need charity no more if they ever did. Im not going to buy something just to support the devs if im not going to get the content that i might enjoy or use. Also i dont see correlation with mods and paid dlcs for giants idk why are you bringing that up. This all i buy it to support the devs might have made sense in the early days of fs13 but not today...
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Modders are rewarded for mods on the modhub
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

hun3 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:50 pm All you cheap bastards go buy the dlc its not about what's in it its about supporting the developers....and yes MODS are free and made us spoiled brats...modders should be also somehow rewarded for their hard work.
If you read everything here that’s precisely why most people aren’t buying it, they don’t want to support the direction they went with the first season pass or the game. And yes mods are free and currently are offering a lot more content and playtime to the game than the dlc has for sure on pc. The people who’ve been spoiled are Giants with modders keeping their games alive and selling way longer than they would with a large portion of their fanbase while they make the money.
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

Replace "cheap" with "smart".
Giants have made a truckload of money from the game, so they can support their own developers, and maybe get them some training.
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

UncleRico wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:10 pm
If you read everything here that’s precisely why most people aren’t buying it, they don’t want to support the direction they went with the first season pass or the game. And yes mods are free and currently are offering a lot more content and playtime to the game than the dlc has for sure on pc. The people who’ve been spoiled are Giants with modders keeping their games alive and selling way longer than they would with a large portion of their fanbase while they make the money.
Where's that Like button when you need it?!? *thumbsup*
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

UncleRico wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:10 pm
Exactly on spot. And this isnt meant to bash giants its simply how it is. Mods made this game what it is today nobody can deny that. Sure giants did put some effort in the game but modders made it popular and in return made the game a profitable product
EUROFARMER22

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

hun3 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:50 pm go buy the dlc its not about what's in it its about supporting the developers
Really? Doesn't matter what will be included? :confusednew: :confusednew: :confusednew:
John Deere - Nothing runs like a deere !

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti 8GB
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
1 TB HDD
chlopac

Post by chlopac »

EUROFARMER22 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:45 pm Giants : "Year 1 Season Pass".
Players : "Oh yes, take my money, I will pre-order it right now".

One year later the same players : "Oh why? Why I bought it? I shouldn't buy it. Oh I made a mistake."

Few months later.......... Giants: "Year 2 Season Pass".
Same players : "Oh yes, take my money, I will pre-order it right now".

One year later ??? Same old story ??
Is NOT Giants fault, is 100% players fault :lol:

This is my personal opinion and I never claim I am correct.

Happy Farming *thumbsup*
I agree with you.

Only language Giants speaking are money. So dont give them money for nothing!
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Good tune that 😎

And, unless they go bankrupt in the next few months, you aren't giving them money for nothing.
I have said it before, and will again.
I fully understand some want to wait to see what they get, as a seasons pass is a gamble.

For me, there have never been a dlc from Giants i haven't got, as they always have had stuff in it i want to use.
In my opinion, modders makes mostly good mods, but Giants are better, as one would expect.
(No need to argue about this, as I have clearly said that it's my opinion, you are all free to have your own)

What I do not understand though, is the constant need to nag about seasons pass, and dlcs you don't want.

It's extremely easy, do not buy either!.
But always nagging is just tiresome, and make you folks look like spoiled brats in my eyes
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
chlopac

Post by chlopac »

Noraf wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:06 pm Good tune that 😎

And, unless they go bankrupt in the next few months, you aren't giving them money for nothing.
I have said it before, and will again.
I fully understand some want to wait to see what they get, as a seasons pass is a gamble.

For me, there have never been a dlc from Giants i haven't got, as they always have had stuff in it i want to use.
In my opinion, modders makes mostly good mods, but Giants are better, as one would expect.
(No need to argue about this, as I have clearly said that it's my opinion, you are all free to have your own)

What I do not understand though, is the constant need to nag about seasons pass, and dlcs you don't want.

It's extremely easy, do not buy either!.
But always nagging is just tiresome, and make you folks look like spoiled brats in my eyes
And you looks for me like Giants sales manager. "Just buy our product, and dont look at what you are getting, just close your eyes and throw your many on us! And if you dont use anything form last year DLCs? Dont worry, this year you got more useless stuff! And with 30% discount!"
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

njuska11 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:08 pm Im surprised by the amount of ppl here that will buy season pass 2 right after announcement. Its a gamble for me and i just cannot find myself enjoying every single piece of dlc without knowing what it will be. Paying upfront so much money for something you dont know what it will be exactly is a mystery for me. But hey if giants were able to really satisfy you with every single dlc they published for season 1 then i guess it makes sense for that kind of ppl. Not for me though have too see whats inside before i fork money to giants.
Your surprised people like gambling? 🤣 There literally a whole industry set up for that 😜.

But seriously if any of these commenters come back in 6 months complaining that they got cheated out of their money someone needs to give them a serious slap.
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

I rolled the dice, just like I did with Year 1.
No I don't use everything from each pack, but I do use something from each pack. I know the risk on Year 2 and I did it anyway.

And I don't buy just one, I have to get one for me, one for my wife, and one for our dedicated server, plus 5 more at Christmas for the rest of our family that plays.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

Noraf wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:06 pm ....words....

....words....
1 person complaining 100 times about DLC is nagging. 100 people complaining about DLC is not nagging.