season pass 2

Missyb

season pass 2

Post by Missyb »

Leaving this here

!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
catfan1212

Re: season pass 2

Post by catfan1212 »

judging from the look of the buildings on the map art i'm assuming the map is gonna be eastern european. if so then neat
farming on ps4 :biggrin2:
richnshaz

Post by richnshaz »

Oooooo that looks interesting.i definitely got my money’s worth out season 1 so definitely be buying .thanks missyb
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

For $40, you get to roll the dice with:

Take baling a further step - I can't see this being much different from the Vermeer or Anderson pack. Maybe something with TMR or baling mulched corn fodder.
Machines to rule the mountains - This sounds like more forestry or mining
A bonus pack - surprise surprise
Equipment to improve productivity - I'd guess trucks, trailers, warehouse and yet MORE forklifts
Year 2 expansion - new map and crops

Total MSRP of $58, for $40 with the Volvo LM 845 as an extra incentive, an underpowered old front load that duplicates the one in the Platinum DLC.

After the season 1 pass, I need more information before I give Giants my money. Season 1 pass was waste of money.
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

Same for me, i wont be spending my money before i try out the product.
Lesson with previous games/DLCs learned in a hard way.
First lets demo the product, then decide if its worth buying.
Dreiviertel

Post by Dreiviertel »

I want detailed information of all 5 DLCs before I buy, no more surprises for me.
Wenn er mal groß ist, will ich so sein wie ich.
[Ralph Wiggum]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS5 Farmer
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

The bale has the corn icon on it. I have just checked and corn stalk bales are produced in real life so looks to be something to do with that. I like the sound of new crops and one appears to be carrots.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
eric21

Post by eric21 »

catfan1212 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:54 pm judging from the look of the buildings on the map art i'm assuming the map is gonna be eastern european. if so then neat
The image of the buildings could be anywhere in Europe,
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Priced at £34.99 and available to Pre-Order now on Steam : https://store.steampowered.com/app/2178 ... ason_Pass/
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Dreiviertel wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:50 pm I want detailed information of all 5 DLCs before I buy, no more surprises for me.
Yeah I won't be rushing out and ordering the Season 2 Season Pass. Got Burnt on the Year 1 Pass as none of the content released has been useful to me in my gameplay and game style. The Platinum Expansion was a big micky take, as I never touched logging at all in FS22 and wasn't ever going to play a map that only has logging as an option. I still think there's plenty of farming content Giants could add before they start branching out into logging and other things. Plenty of crops, fruits and vegetables still to add to the actual Farming Simulator side of things.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
xlisa1986x

Post by xlisa1986x »

I’ll wait and see what each dlc actually contains, and will buy them individually, but I’m excited to see what season two brings
Xbox 360 - FS and FS15
Xbox One - FS17 and FS19
Xbox Series X - FS22
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

Yeah after the Year 1 Season's Pass I'm not going to rushing to buy the 2nd Seasons Pass till I/we have more information as to what exactly is offered.
The titles for each DLC are certainly interesting and have possibility but again without knowing more.... I mean the titles for the year 1 seasons pass DLC's were also intriguing but were more hype than they actually delivered;
1. Antonio Carrera Pack - 10 nice looking tractors that I have absolutely no use for and have never used.
2. Kubota - Prety cool and I have definitely got some use out of this pack
3. Vermeer - The self propelled bailer was pretty cool but at the end of the day I'm still using the base game mowers, tedders and stuff.
4. Platinum DLC - This one is pretty cool and I'm actually quite enjoying it. Have never really been into logging before but I am now.

So like I said I think this time I'm going to take each pack individually as others have said and wait and see.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Stalk bales would get a big thumbs up from me and hey, maybe a European map with American equipment this time around? Haha but yeah no season pass this time around without knowing after platinum
howey

Post by howey »

cwattyeso wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:45 pm Yeah I won't be rushing out and ordering the Season 2 Season Pass. Got Burnt on the Year 1 Pass as none of the content released has been useful to me in my gameplay and game style. The Platinum Expansion was a big micky take, as I never touched logging at all in FS22 and wasn't ever going to play a map that only has logging as an option. I still think there's plenty of farming content Giants could add before they start branching out into logging and other things. Plenty of crops, fruits and vegetables still to add to the actual Farming Simulator side of things.
Agree with 90% of what you said here. The only thing I find useful with the season pass to me was the Vermeer pack as I do use their equipment abit. The rest of it meh.

With the platinum DLC love the Volvo gear but the map though big fail for me. I don't mind logging but to have it purely based on logging and bugger all farming made me lose interest in trying out the map straight away. If they made it 50% farming area and 50% logging area then I reckon they might of gotten more positive feedback imo.

So like you and a few others have already said I'll hold out to on this and see what they offer first and will buy them individually like I did with FS19. Although if they do come to the party on what there saying about adding more crops to the game in the next map DLC then that does look interesting/promising.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

I'll purchase each dlc separately...if they're worth it... season 1 ... lesson learned