season pass 2

Noraf

Re: season pass 2

Post by Noraf »

Also learned from y1, so I have already bought y2 😎

I'm using something from every dlc on my savegame, and with the amount of hours of relaxing gameplay I get from this game, I definitely have got my money's worth.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
alanarientiziech

Post by alanarientiziech »

Noraf wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:45 am Also learned from y1, so I have already bought y2 😎

I'm using something from every dlc on my savegame, and with the amount of hours of relaxing gameplay I get from this game, I definitely have got my money's worth.
yeah, I understand your PoV, but if you think better, you couldnt replace every piece of those DLC's for base game content? that's definitely a waste of money...
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

No, I could not.
The Kubota loader I could, but not the rest.

I fully understand that some don't like all the dlcs, and that's just fine. But if you bought the seasons pass, you have absolutely no reason to complain!
You have gambled, and lost. Live with it.
That's the nature of seasons passes for every seasons passes, for any game.

You can't blame anyone else for that.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

I can't wait to throw my money at this, on Giants website - totally fan boy, and have never had any big issues with either the game or downloading from their own website. So I'm just looking forward to this *thumbsup*
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I've bought it this morning on playstation store. And I'm really surprised that they still didn't even announce it.
PS5 / FS22
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

It’s in the PlayStation store??
Ignorance is bliss
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Season one was mediocre at best. Antonio carraro *censored*, 10 small tractors all behaving same and having the same purpose (orchard work). Kubota was okay but still more of the same just tractors with different color, Vermeer was nice it had self propelles baler, a cool new rake and proper american grass equipment. Platinum is really good if you are into logging and silverun is a great map for logging. Too bad it did not fix bad log physics. As for season 2 my guess is following:

1st: a bale with maize icon probably symbolises ability to bale corn stalks and use them as bedding.

2nd. Machines that rule the mountains - probably more machines similiar to those from alpine dlc or some more forestry equipment aswell but i kinda doubt it since they did an entire expansion for forestry

3rd: no clues were given

4th. Probably something to do with fertilizing equipment. You can see a shovel in the manure pile as a clue in the icon given. And it says that improves your productivity so my guess is fertilizing equipment.

5th. New map from screenshot looks like eastern europe, also new crop carrots is clearly showned in the icon. My guess is ukraine map since they are a big exporter of carrots.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Ok, I just bought it from the PlayStation Store.
It gave me the Volvo LM 845 :D
Ignorance is bliss
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Like lots of other people got burned with the first one so will give this train crash a miss.
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Saw this in the morning. So we got corn silage bales most likely(might get this one) or something similar. Machines to rule mountains, most likely nothing for me, but we will see. Bonus pack, no idea what to expect. Equipment to improve productivity, might get this one. New map + new crop(carrots + maybe more), definitely getting this one. As for country maybe Netherlands? Looks pretty flat, wooden houses and they are second biggest carrots exporter after China.
Overall better than first year, since only DLC I got is Platinum and now I am kinda bored by it(after only 30+ hours).
Also we learned that, they will continue 3 year cycle with main game instead of 2 year cycle.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Arrancar88 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:45 am As for country maybe Netherlands? Looks pretty flat, wooden houses and they are second biggest carrots exporter after China.
Nah. We don't have houses like that.
Maybe eastern Europe?
Ignorance is bliss
PrinceJesus84

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

I'll stick with the free mods, rather than paid mods.
Unless I see something I can't wait for, which is unlikely.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

PrinceJesus84 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:28 pm I'll stick with the free mods, rather than paid mods.
Unless I see something I can't wait for, which is unlikely.
They are not mods
Ignorance is bliss
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

DLC is no more than a fancy name for mods in my opinion. Take the Porsche junior for an example how does that differ from any other mod apart from the fact you have to pay for it.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:11 pm DLC is no more than a fancy name for mods in my opinion. Take the Porsche junior for an example how does that differ from any other mod apart from the fact you have to pay for it.
It's content from GIANTS, so no mod. It's downloadable, so DLC. Nothing fancy about it. It's just the name of what it is.

Unless you think Goldfish is just a fancy name for a fish ;)
Ignorance is bliss