The Corn and Soybean Triangle?

chedly_farms

The Corn and Soybean Triangle?

Post by chedly_farms »

First time caller, long time listener here,

On the TMR cow feed mixers, there is a soybean and corn triangle listed among the inputs. What are those?

Thanks! Love the show!
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
alanarientiziech

Re: The Corn and Soybean Triangle?

Post by alanarientiziech »

triangles are often related to warnings, but I found in google that a triaangle with another symbol inside can be the intake of certain product (example: my google result were washing machines, a "cl" inside the triangle, means it can be used with chlorine basis bleach, and a "X" means it couldnt), so, here often soybean and corn are used to make ration, and that is the reason of the sings, hope you understand my english xD
STL

Post by STL »

Sounds like you have the "Midwest Production and Feed Pack" mod installed. Those icons are for Corn Gluten Meal, and Soybean Meal.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

STL wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:40 am Sounds like you have the "Midwest Production and Feed Pack" mod installed. Those icons are for Corn Gluten Meal, and Soybean Meal.
Ok, that might make more sense to me. I will have to look into that mod a little more now. I downloaded in and never did anything with it. Thank You very much for the info.

Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

I've seen a placeable that is part of that mod, 3 silos together that acts as a TMR mixer station if you input those crop types.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Yeah, I was hoping I'd be able to add those ingredients directing into my own mixer. But I don't think that is possible.

Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:54 pm Yeah, I was hoping I'd be able to add those ingredients directing into my own mixer. But I don't think that is possible.
Yeah miss the one that was in FS19, I keep hoping a similar one will show up in 22.
Schultz_Modding

Post by Schultz_Modding »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:54 pm Yeah, I was hoping I'd be able to add those ingredients directing into my own mixer. But I don't think that is possible.
Yeah I wish I could add them into TMR mixers without the need for the factory but unfortunately, it's not possible.
Ag Hauler

Post by Ag Hauler »

Chedley_Farms, you forgot to add the "Funny, I never thought of that. Thanks, Mr Obvious" at the end there.