Jullian F Modding New map - Richlands Ohio

norfolk farmer

Re: Jullian F Modding New map - Richlands Ohio

Post by norfolk farmer »

spikenog wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:10 pm

One minor gripe, and perhaps something we will see in an update, I do wish all the buildings and such were sellable
As I understand it to make the buildings sellable then they have to be made as placeables which would then increase the file size and slot count of the map. Maybe the reason as if it is done that way then the map detail may need to be decreased to compensate.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:58 am

One minor gripe, and perhaps something we will see in an update, I do wish all the buildings and such were sellable
As I understand it to make the buildings sellable then they have to be made as placeables which would then increase the file size and slot count of the map. Maybe the reason as if it is done that way then the map detail may need to be decreased to compensate.
What about selling buildings and they stay in place?
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Decriptus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:08 am
norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:58 am

What about selling buildings and they stay in place?
Not sure on that one.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Went on farm manager, bought the plot with the silo, sold it and it went away....drove over where it was and it's ghost was still there lol.....I'll wait for the update
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

I love the map and the layout . If the helpers could drive I would probably still play this map .
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Decriptus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:06 pm Went on farm manager, bought the plot with the silo, sold it and it went away....drove over where it was and it's ghost was still there lol.....I'll wait for the update
What happens when you exit and come back in? I know some maps when you use the tree delete you have to exit and come back in. Otherwise you see the tree ghost that you deleted if you drive closer to them they disappear.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I didn't know that the Ford Transit had made its way to the USA! :)
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

blue_painted wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:48 pm I didn't know that the Ford Transit had made its way to the USA! :)
Haven't loaded back in yet and I'm console and this is the first map I've had this happen on so 99% sure it's not a conflict
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:55 am
ice_boii_1207 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:27 am
Lazarus99 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:39 am Am I missing something or is there no animal dealer?
That would be f****d up if he left that out. Gotta have me sheeps!
Missing animal dealer just following Giants after they did the same with the expansion map.
Sooo......they dont have me sheeps and cows on the platinum😥
Ice_boii :gamer:
Ragnar2021

Post by Ragnar2021 »

The doors dosnt open in the barns? And I can not remove and exchange buildings
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Lazarus99 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:39 am Am I missing something or is there no animal dealer?
I don't see an animal dealer in the map too. I'm right now wondering why the map passed testing without an animal dealer. :confusednew:
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
crash

Post by crash »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:47 am
I don't see an animal dealer in the map too. I'm right now wondering why the map passed testing without an animal dealer. :confusednew:
Becasue you dont need one.. you can buy animals at the animal dialogue at the diffrent barns, and animals can be sold regardless if there is s dealer or not?
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Duck_Hunter

Post by Duck_Hunter »

Great map but wish all farm buildings on each of the farm locations were sell-able. I like to customize my homestead. Not a big issue, just a wish
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:47 am
It's a shame theres enough little things missing or restricting that I cant play this map. He did an awesome job blending the edges and the farm layouts feel so right when I drive around the map. And those custom npc vehicles are awesome. I want this map to work in the worst way. Back to Griffin I guess....
Lazarus99

Post by Lazarus99 »

According to his FB page, he is adding more forest area available for logging and an animal dealer with sales point for hay and straw at the co-op. If anyone that enjoys the map has facebook could also message him about ai helpers in the fields and driving causing lag, that would be awesome. I would if I had FB