Mods stop at couners when using Courseplay

GreenMtns

Mods stop at couners when using Courseplay

Post by GreenMtns »

I have been playing Farming Simulator for over 23 years now and still learn new things all the time. The help on this site has been great.
and now I have to ask again.

Why do modded vehicles stop on corners when using Courseplay but the base game ones don't? I like to use combines and tractor that are not base game but have to manually drive then at corners.

Any ideas on how to get around this?
PrinceJesus84

Re: Mods stop at couners when using Courseplay

Post by PrinceJesus84 »

You've been playing a game that released 14 years ago for over 23 years? Are you some kind of time traveler? Tell me your secret, please.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Travel back to present time and head over to courseplay on GitHub at download the latest version
GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

UncleRico wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:21 am Travel back to present time and head over to courseplay on GitHub at download the latest version
Fingers seemed to have had a life of their own. :) Make that 2 (Two) :) years.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

GreenMtns wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:30 am
Fingers seemed to have had a life of their own. :) Make that 2 (Two) :) years.
Haha it’s all good. Courseplay does update pretty often sometimes even multiple times a week so it doesn’t hurt to check every time you fire up. It’s very much a work in progress
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

PrinceJesus84 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:07 pm You've been playing a game that released 14 years ago for over 23 years? Are you some kind of time traveler? Tell me your secret, please.
I know. He bought the game then traveled 28 yrs ahead. Tell us how fs 32 is!
Ice_boii :gamer:
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

GreenMtns wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:17 pm I have been playing Farming Simulator for over 23 years now and still learn new things all the time. The help on this site has been great.
and now I have to ask again.

Why do modded vehicles stop on corners when using Courseplay but the base game ones don't? I like to use combines and tractor that are not base game but have to manually drive then at corners.

Any ideas on how to get around this?
It is not all mods just ones which are not setup correctly, if you are not already doing so try something off the modhub and see how you get on. From watching Kederk farms on Youtube he was having the same issue as you with a couple of different non modhub harvesters he believed it to be an issue with how the header was setup.
GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

I have been testing your (and Kedrick's) theory about the headers. I have been using a modded John Deere S770 with an ingame header and have had no problem. How ever there some really good modded headers I would like to use but .....
Hope they figure this out.

Thanks for the suggestion.