AI says target unreachable

Beanbrother

AI says target unreachable

Post by Beanbrother »

Working on stone valley doing a harvest on field 18 and 15 have a helper running the 82 studios dump truck to the yard and back hauling grain. Haven’t had an issue for the whole day. All of a sudden target is unreachable. Does this not have mod conflict written all over it? For the love of God, Giants help people out with the Maps.
Beanbrother

Re: AI says target unreachable

Post by Beanbrother »

And now the base game silo says soybeans, not accepted here.
So how does a mod conflict work? Is it simply ones that I’m operating in the game (purchased) or is it every mod I have downloaded on my PS5.

This very much reminds me of Iowa plains. The workers could haul grain for me without a problem, and then there was an update to the game, and it screwed everything up.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

As for how modconflicts works, the answer is yes.....

Mostly you have to have the mod loaded into the savegame, sometimes it will only show itself when the equipment from one of the conflicting mods is bought, other times when equipment from two conflicting mods are bought, even had it happen after equipment from the third conflicting mods was bought, but any combination of the three that just consisted of two of them having equipment being used worked just fine.... it can even happen, though not as often, with the mod just sitting in the modsfolder, but not loaded into the savegame. But, like I said, that is less common
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

So I reloaded the same saved the game. The only mod I have running is the TLX dump truck. Still says soybeans are not accepted in the base game silo. I’m not sure what else to do at this point.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I came back into stone valley with zero mods loaded and the home silo still says soybeans can’t be dumped here.
Do I now start deleting mods? Or is the save game screwed?
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

You can easily find out if the save game is screwed by starting a new career on the same map without having any mods activated.

If the silo now accepts soybeans then there is an issue with your existing savegame and you would need to start over.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I did a new start with no mods and of course it worked.
I also went back to the screws up save and deleted the silo and put a new one down and it’s working fine.
I did have a base game silo but had a modded grain bin next to it to bump the capacity and be able to load out the side if wanted.
So if anyone knows what’s up with the what let me know.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Beanbrother wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:26 am I did a new start with no mods and of course it worked.
I also went back to the screws up save and deleted the silo and put a new one down and it’s working fine.
I did have a base game silo but had a modded grain bin next to it to bump the capacity and be able to load out the side if wanted.
Which mod silo was it? It's a bit of a long shot but the Meridien grain bins only hold one commodity at a time

These ones:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

blue_painted wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:30 am
Beanbrother wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:26 am I did a new start with no mods and of course it worked.
Which mod silo was it? It's a bit of a long shot but the Meridien grain bins only hold one commodity at a time

These ones:
It was the in game silo that I think holds 400,000. And I believe it was one of BC Buehler‘s grain bins.
Thinking back now that might be the issue, but I did have wheat and canola already in it. Started a soybean harvest and was 3/4 of the way through it when the problem started.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Beanbrother wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:54 pm
blue_painted wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:30 am

These ones:
It was the in game silo that I think holds 400,000. And I believe it was one of BC Buehler‘s grain bins.
Thinking back now that might be the issue, but I did have wheat and canola already in it. Started a soybean harvest and was 3/4 of the way through it when the problem started.
As it was working and then stopped could it be you had reached the total capacity for storage in your setup?
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

No. I only had 100k ish in the silo.
Or do you mean in the bin I had as an extra???????
That maybe makes sense. I can’t remember now the size of what I had for a “extra storage”
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

If the main bin had room the probably not just seemed strange why it worked then suddenly stopped.