Question - Feed Lot Cattle Pens

chedly_farms

Question - Feed Lot Cattle Pens

Post by chedly_farms »

For the buildable feed lots on the ModHub - https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022

I cannot get productivity on these to get above zero. Is that a setting by the modder to keep them actual "feed lots". Just curious is everyone else has the same thing. If so, that is cool. But now I need to add other cattle pens to get the gals to spit out more calfs, lol
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Re: Question - Feed Lot Cattle Pens

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Nope you should be able to get them producing. I have had trouble to get slurry and milk to work though. Just had to keep moving things around and wait for the top of the hour to check if changed.
PS4
PS5
Coffee Sim

Post by Coffee Sim »

I like this mod and use it on Iowa Plains View. I have 4 separate lots and run 200 head of Angus or Limousine in each lot. I buy them at beginning stage and then sell at 18 months sort of like a feedlot would work. I have not seen any productivity during the cycle and really wouldn't expect any since I'm just growing the animals. I did let one pen go up to 27 months and then it finally reproduced the same number of animals I started with. Not sure how profitable it is but as an old cattle feeder, will make it up on the next pen. You will need to use the manure extension mod to get manure. Probably the same for slurry, but as a feedlot, you would not normally have slurry.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

I can get it working like a normal pen. Put down a manure pit, slurry tank and add a liquid silo.
PS4
PS5