How do I? shortcut to a window

Helazak

How do I? shortcut to a window

Post by Helazak »

Is there a way I can make a shortcut to a window?
I spend a lot of time going back and forth from the contacts window and the Helper window.
Example harvest is done, pop over to Contacts to make sure where it gets delivered to, then to helper screen to tell him where to go.
There are 6 clicks between the two menus. Is it possible to assign a key to the contacts window and then another key to the helper window?
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
JensChrDK

Re: How do I? shortcut to a window

Post by JensChrDK »

Ehm... Since you can assign keys, you must play on pc.. So just move your mouse from one to the other?? Then it is just one click...
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

I never would have thought of that. I use a controller for most everything I can. Almost never use the mouse. Thanks.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

No worries mate, happy farming *thumbsup*
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick