I want to thank the creator of Michigan Prairie Farms...

Airborne82nd

I want to thank the creator of Michigan Prairie Farms...

Post by Airborne82nd »

For the BEST mod i've ever played. We really should not take things for granted, when we get some we really enjoy, and don't thanks the folks responsible.

I've been off FS for awhile, being on console i have not seen really. any map, that represents what i would think the farm belt part of country in America should look like. It's flat, open, large fields and plenty of room to work.

In addition, you put the vehicle dealer right across the street from my farm. Gone are the days of buying many vehicle and equipment, having to travel half the map to get to my farm.

My owned property is open enough, that i can easily put storage silos and other storage, w/o the risk of collisions or other crammed up matters. There are no forests, lakes, mountains, hills, alps or other minutia that make for good vacationing and lumberjacking, but not farming.

Please do NOT update this mod, and create these matters that ruin the landscape of the map. We have enough mods that do just that.

Thanks a million from this oldtimer in enjoying your map, and bringing me back to Farm Sim.
Redd

Re: I want to thank the creator of Michigan Prairie Farms...

Post by Redd »

You may be able to talk to him via his Youtube or twitch streams.
https://www.youtube.com/@taylorfarms2073/featured
www.twitch.tv/taylorfarms
TaylorFarms

Post by TaylorFarms »

I don’t get around here much but you are welcome and thank you for the kind words on my creation. Have a blast with it. No updates planned that will change the layout.
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

Amazing map I agree..the ditches are a headache though
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
Nebraska Heartland

Post by Nebraska Heartland »

Truly thank you TaylorFarms!!! I have been addicted to the Frankenmuth map ever since the release. It’s such a fluid map on both my console and pc. Having the ability to sell everything and make my own cattle pens on the west side of the map to using the narrow strips by the railroad as animal placeable pens.

I am rocking all the maps even the new 4X Prairie Farms map. I guess the only question I have is do you have a Facebook page or link to follow when you release the Frankenmuth 4X?

Hope all is well and you enjoy your retirement from making mods for fs22 from what I have heard on YouTube. Your work and everything you have brought to fs22 has been pure enjoyment.