[PS4] FS19 FarmingFive Sheep Pen mod error.

Cristari

[PS4] FS19 FarmingFive Sheep Pen mod error.

Post by Cristari »

Hi guys hope you can help me out here.

I'm playing Greenwich and have the FarmingFive mod for sheep pens installed. It is not producing any pallets at all and giving the error "no more room for pallets(wool) at: Sheep!". Now I know there is a collision error that would stop the pallets from spawning however I have no vehicles any where near it all I have are other buildings.

Can someone show me where the pallets are supposed to spawn and also maybe suggest if there is no possible collision taking place what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance.

Chris.

Edit Alagos: Moved to EN forum
Cristari

Re: [PS4] FS19 FarmingFive Sheep Pen mod error.

Post by Cristari »

Never mind I deleted my save and uninstalled the 'Barn Package' Mod by farmerfivetom.

The interactive zones on the sheep pen are horrible. I was able to drop feed outside a zone and it took it but would not take feed on the zone the water zone I suspect was further forward than it should have been as well which leads me to the conclusion that the error message was coming from the fact that the wool pallet code had building parts on it.

Avoid this mode it's terrible.
FarmCatJenkins

Re: [PS4] FS19 FarmingFive Sheep Pen mod error.

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Cristari wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:50 pm Never mind I deleted my save and uninstalled the 'Barn Package' Mod by farmerfivetom.

The interactive zones on the sheep pen are horrible. I was able to drop feed outside a zone and it took it but would not take feed on the zone the water zone I suspect was further forward than it should have been as well which leads me to the conclusion that the error message was coming from the fact that the wool pallet code had building parts on it.

Avoid this mode it's terrible.
Thanks for the heads up. I was actually interested in downloading this mod. Hope your sheep got moved and are much happier somewhere else.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins