Tractors not responding to keyboard

ilikefrogs

Tractors not responding to keyboard

Post by ilikefrogs » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:12 am

Hey. so I'm playing on a number of different maps over the past few weeks and the other night when I went to play my game I would get into a tractor and when I press A or D the wheels will move once then nothing on my keyboard will work anymore. I've tried disabling all mods and it fixed it but I don't really want to have go thru all of my mods one by one. I tried to attach the log file but its too large

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.

dziuch

Re: Tractors not responding to keyboard

Post by dziuch » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:06 pm

So what you're saying is - you know the issue, you know the fix and you have all the information that would help, but you won't give it to us?

BernardC

Post by BernardC » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:10 pm

dziuch wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:06 pm
So what you're saying is - you know the issue, you know the fix and you have all the information that would help, but you won't give it to us?
What he said is he had a problem, he disabled all mods which is a very simple solution known for ages and that's all...

So he has no more informations that would help...Do you have same problems or are you just arguing and begging things that you don' t need *thumbsdown*

dziuch

Post by dziuch » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:25 pm

BernardC wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:10 pm
What he said is he had a problem, he disabled all mods which is a very simple solution known for ages and that's all...

So he has no more informations that would help...
No, no, no... that's not all he said. ;) He said he has a log file. So he knows what the log file is, how to get to it and that it will probably contain information that could help us pinpoint the issue, so that's already more proactive then the average user. Unfortunately he gave up when he found out the log file is to big to, I'm assuming, attach to a forum post here.
BernardC wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:10 pm
Do you have same problems or are you just arguing and begging things that you don' t need *thumbsdown*
I'm the kind of person that instead of giving you the fish, I prefer to teach how to fish, if you know what I mean. Instead of giving the answer outright I try coaxing other into thinking for themselves if the situation is right. I mean, aren't we all tired of those posts: "Yo. my mods not working. Whaddup with that?" that don't give any information to go on and you have to drag everything from them. So if they don't put any effort to try to fix their issues, why should we?

In case of the OP here, I tried to gently push him to reveal the information he possesses (the log file) to us. I mean, it's not like there aren't many places he could upload a huge log file, and I'm pretty sure a person savvy enough like him, could easily figure it out. So instead of saying it outright I thought that this situation called for "think for themselves" approach.