FS19 on PS4 constant crashes

177skibum

FS19 on PS4 constant crashes

Post by 177skibum »

I am playing FS19 on a PS4 Pro. We have been playing the game without problems since FS 17. A couple of months ago I started getting crashes with the error code: ce-34878-0 Now I am getting these crashes with same error code constantly, the game is unplayable. I have even re-initialized the entire PS4. I have also completed the rebuild database function on the PS4. It does not matter what map I am using, I have cut mods down to the minimum. There does not seem to any rhyme or reason to the crashes. No other games played on the console crash. Very Frustrated.

Does anyone know how to resolve this? Anyone else having this issue?
JensChrDK

Re: FS19 on PS4 constant crashes

Post by JensChrDK »

I would Google the error code and see what comes up..
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Max876

Post by Max876 »

It still happens without Mods tried it
Headhunterscout

Post by Headhunterscout »

Mine has started doing that as well. Here's what I learned last time: the short version is at some point your ps4 got asshole of something it didn't like. Couldhave been fs19 could have been youtube or literally any other "program" you interacted with. My last ps4 got so bad it wouldn't do anything but run streaming apps (Netflix, youtube etc...) Without frying time blue screen of death every five minutes. Through ahelluva lot of looking what I came up with is that the internal programming gets corrupted and it spreads over time. An external hard drive will help some but ultimately you'll need to just get another machine. They tell me they're only good for around 4 years or so and then the bsod gets so bad you essentially have a very expensive paper weight.... Sorry for the bad news. Wish i was wrong