Problem with tool refill

BadgerGrimm

Problem with tool refill

Post by BadgerGrimm »

I am playing a map that I have been on for nearly 30 hours...and this just started happening.....In the top Left Help window, when you have a fillable tool attached, you get "R - Refill sower(or whatever it is)."
I am getting "R - Refill TypeDescription". You can press R and it changes to "R - stop refilling" as though it is working...but the tools gauge does not go up. it stays on 0%.
Other maps work fine.
I thought it might be a mod....disabled them all. still did it.
Thought it might have something to do with the installation...verified it through Epic...still did it.
Tried Uninstalling the game...a mistake as I did not realise it would delete ALL of my 290+ mods!!! Spent a few hours redownloading most of them, fired it up again...still does it.
So, I know its not a mod issue. I know its not a game issue, therefore it must be a map issue, but as I said, I've been playing this map for nearly 30 hours, and its not been an issue, it just started happening. Don't know how or why.
My question is....HOW DO I FIX IT????!?!?!!?
BadgerGrimm

Re: Problem with tool refill

Post by BadgerGrimm »

Ah!. There's something I didn't check ..... if I start the map afresh, the problem is not there. Sooooo...the problem therefore, must be in the savegame file! Somewhere.
Aije

Post by Aije »

I had the same problem. And the fix for me was to exit the vehicle and refill your "character" :confusednew:
MSavage

Post by MSavage »

I had the same problem. And the fix for me was to exit the vehicle and refill your "character"
Thank you very much. This was the solution. When I exited my vehicle and opened the F1 menu, my character had the option 'R' to refill. When I pressed 'R' the option disappeared and the refill of my equipment worked again.