Silage problem?

chale8

Silage problem?

Post by chale8 »

I've made some silage in a clamp but when I come to try and get it out there is a section at either end of the pile at one side that has become a solid mass. I can't pick it up with a fork or move it with a leveller. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'll file a bug report for it when the reporting tool is fixed but would like to know if this is an isolated thing.
Quity

Re: Silage problem?

Post by Quity »

Same for me, it's a lot buggy, can't be picked up with shovel or other machines, also it looks like about 10 cm elevated from ground, it has some transparencies between ground and silage texture.
Probably the pickup point of each pile is messed up.
chale8

Post by chale8 »

Looks like I'm on bales then!
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Have you tried using the painting tool to paint over the area to see if that removes the stuck silage? This was a fix in FS19 where a similar issue would occur. You lose a bit of silage but it allows you to reuse the bunker.
syeQ

Post by syeQ »

Same here, I can't load my silage with a bucket or silage fork and even the conveyor belt was having problems. I just filled two silos and now I can't sell it. It was my only money source so I'm screwed. Game is unplayable. :/
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

I have the same problem. I used a forage wagon to load after opening clamp. Opened both ends but still have stuck un covered silage without any way to remove.

Although....not tried belt/auger yet.

Anyone on pc know which xml i can edit in the savegame?
mrprez

Post by mrprez »

I had the same problem. Tried everything. No go. Decided to save and quit. Next time I went back in the silage had turned back to chaff and I was able to start refilling the silo.