Install mods on MacBook Pro (2021

Banaan

Install mods on MacBook Pro (2021

Post by Banaan »

Dear People!

I would like to install mods for playing fs 22 on my MacBook Pro (got the 1 with the M1 chip). Somehow, there is no folder structure as on my old Apple where a folder 'mods' is put and which enables me to put the Mods in.

Can anybody help me out how to install mods on this version of the MacBook?

Thanks a lot and have fun playing this weekend.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Modhub Bug Reports" to " Technical Support", since it is not a report of an bug in a mod from the official Modhub.
Dezza69

Re: Install mods on MacBook Pro (2021

Post by Dezza69 »

Try/use Finders "go to folder":

"/Users/<<<your_user_name>>>/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2022/mods"

without quotes.

:)

Happy Farming!!
Banaan

Post by Banaan »

Thanks a lot for the advise, appreciate your reaction.

However, I tried this already a couple of times but the complete term 'mod' is not found at all. I have the impression that I have the ' app ' version of the game on my computer; can that be the problem?
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

Banaan wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:48 pm Thanks a lot for the advise, appreciate your reaction.
:) :)

Banaan wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:48 pm but the complete term 'mod' is not found at all.
"mods", with an "s".

Also, OS X can be case sensitive, so check/look for/etc word capitalization.

Hope that helps.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Banaan wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:48 pm Thanks a lot for the advise, appreciate your reaction.

However, I tried this already a couple of times but the complete term 'mod' is not found at all. I have the impression that I have the ' app ' version of the game on my computer; can that be the problem?
If by 'app version' you mean the version available via the 'Mac App Store', then the FarmingSimulator2022 folder will be in a different location than the one mentioned by Dezza69.

Please have al look at the following post which explains this in more details: viewtopic.php?f=987&t=174977
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules