Harvesting Contracts PS4

Woollnough

Harvesting Contracts PS4

Post by Woollnough »

Is anyone else having trouble with completing Harvesting Contracts?

I’ve had 2 over the last 2 days which have said that I have harvested the fields but haven’t delivered the grain to the Seller. One was to The Farmer Market and the other was to Goldcrest Valley (by train). On cancelling the contracts luckily only one of them charged me for “missing grain” ($15K+). I lost that money, the fee for doing both jobs, plus the fuel and maintenance on my machines. I’ll go broke real quick at this rate.

I used the Goldcrest Valley (by train) method the other day and it worked fine. Is it a known bug for PS4 or am I doing something wrong?

Signed: A very new player.
MagicBoy

Re: Harvesting Contracts PS4

Post by MagicBoy »

There's a general bug with all platforms for harvesting contracts that produce straw as a by-product. They're asking for more product that can be delivered.

It'll be fixed in the patch, just avoid wheat, barley, oat for now.
Hardcoreadhd

Post by Hardcoreadhd »

Sadly that has not been fixed yet and the problem is not just for the PS4 either. This is something that should have been caught initially in my opinion. Contracts are a large part of the game for many. Something to do while your crops mature or something to add extra money to your coffers. Totally useless gameplay right now. There is a fix for it if you go into files but some platforms cannot access those files and those that can should not have to. Someone in the chain of checking dropped the ball and should be fired. Those defending the developers how about if this was a car you bought. New model out that was not tested. Hmmm....the gamer is not worth the 60$ bucks you pay unless you can get a game you have full access to all parts. Should have spent more time developing it and less time telling how amazing it would be.
Woollnough

Post by Woollnough »

Thank you all. Looks like I’ll just have to wait. At least I’m not spending any more hours, trying to find out what I’M doing wrong.
Woollnough

Post by Woollnough »

I heard back from GIANTS that this bug has been “fixed”, and will be available in the “future update”. So it’s a wait and see situation for all.

Cheers.