FS 22 drop frame rate in xbox series x And support response

chale8

Re: FS 22 drop frame rate in xbox series x And support response

Post by chale8 »

Another one having the same problem here with, I would like to point out, a dust-free and well ventilated Xbox.

In case (ha ha) anyone from Giants reads this, Forza Horizon 5 runs beautifully so it’s not my hardware.
cross94

Post by cross94 »

Same problem here on PS4... any update on a fix?
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

How they even dare to suggest it's a dirty console? In my case it's a brand new console, espacially bought for this game and it's also the first game I was playing on this console. In the bugrapport I have made, they admit the problem and promised a fix, but they didn't fix it. And then acusing people of playing on using a dirty console... Giants, just fix this please so people can finally play their paid game after one and half month!!!
abrahamslinkons

Post by abrahamslinkons »

Any news about a fix?
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Not any answer at my bugreport after one month! Game is now almost 2 months released, still not fixed and unplayble.
Ali.farmer19

Post by Ali.farmer19 »

Lexie wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:06 am Not any answer at my bugreport after one month! Game is now almost 2 months released, still not fixed and unplayble.
Hi friends, I called support several times. At first they said it was a console dust problem, for the second time they accepted their problem and said we would take care of it, but the problem was not solved.

Several times they did not answer me at all, I sent a message again a few days ago and see their answer:

Hello Ali Fatemi,

thank you for your report,

since we can't collect bugs in the support section, we would kindly ask you to use our public bugtracker.

You can find the bugtracker here:
https://feedback.giants-software.com/

Here you can find an introduction:
viewtopic.php?f=964&t=168424

Best regards,
Nicholas Frazier
GIANTS Software Support Team

They are constantly running away from the problem and pretending not to know,
We must all protest together، Frame drop is high and annoying
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

I've made 2 bug reports, one they closed with fixed in next patch (wasn't fixed), the second is still open as "New" without any answer.
Gundad68

Post by Gundad68 »

Another brand new Xbox X with the stutters. NOT my hardware, tv,aliens or anything in between. Its the game.Tried to send a bug report an wants me to log in again. Guess what it wont let me. SMH stuff sure gets old.
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Gundad68 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:31 pm Another brand new Xbox X with the stutters. NOT my hardware, tv,aliens or anything in between. Its the game.Tried to send a bug report an wants me to log in again. Guess what it wont let me. SMH stuff sure gets old.
You have to create a new different account for the bugtracker. You can't use your forum account for this. Just to make it easy...
abrahamslinkons

I have submittes 3x this bug. And have no answer at all. They are hiding it. Baseically the game is just playable for PC. I will keep submitting this lag everyweek till I get answer.
Rodripwr

Post by Rodripwr »

Just load calmsden farm on Xbox series S.. and right from the starts runs soo low on fps, like fs19 when you almost hit the slot limit.
abrahamslinkons

Godam I just want to fkin enjoy this game. Ive been patient enough. That is not okay whats happening.