Any plans to fix the MASSIVE amounts of bugs/issues?

HU1212ICAN3

Any plans to fix the MASSIVE amounts of bugs/issues?

Post by HU1212ICAN3 »

Seriously why has there been no update for weeks now? AI running over ground its already cultivated, sown, or rock picked. AI working into fields you don't even own. TONS of mods don't even work or have noticeable bugs/issues. Key bindings resetting. Tractors unable to properly turn with most seeder and planter implements. This is ridiculous. I'm glad i didn't buy it when it came out. And the mods mostly have issues too. Most of the tanker mods don't fill with any type of liquid labeled or not, seeders glitching out when you unfold them. This is getting absolutely unacceptable, especially since we waited an extra year for it just to come out worse than 2019.
Zero76Gaming

Re: Any plans to fix the MASSIVE amounts of bugs/issues?

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Tuesday is gonna be patch 1.6 coming together with the release of the Kubota DLC.

I can already tell you the issues with the key input binding is fixed.

For the other issues, when you say "tons of mods" it sounds like you playing with a lot of mods.
Try to see if there are some mods conflicting with eachother.

The issues you are saying I haven't witnessed them, the game works fine for me.
Spardose

Post by Spardose »

honestly the only real issues in the base game are the contracts which go away way to soon, and thats it. The rest are minor details and the game is definitly playable.

There are still a few issues with PF, but they will get ironed out eventuelly since they are widely reported.

I dont use the AI Workers so I cannot really say anything about it.

Regarding Mods, we all know by now that Giants QA on the Modhub is not really great, so I created a test savegame for myself where I try out the mods I am intrested in to check if they are working as intended and to see if they include for example the trailer fill limit values (and correct ones, not -2048 kg). if they dont work corrctly they get a one star rating and leave my hard disc.

And by the way, even tripple A titles have those issues (Cyberpunk anyone?), that doesnt mean it is acceptable but Giants are not alone in the industry struggling here
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Spardose wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:10 pm honestly the only real issues in the base game are the contracts which go away way to soon, and thats it.
Yeah I agree and strangely it doesn't say anything about that issue in patchnotes for 1.6