Broken demolish feature

richiemack

Broken demolish feature

Post by richiemack »

Hello,
Can I ask if anyone else has had issues with the demolish feature since today's very small update it seems to have completely disabled this feature rendering the game absolutely unplayable I have tried generic fixes like deleting saves uninstall reinstall game ect but getting no results if it makes a difference I play on ps5
Many thanks
Shawnkirby

Re: Broken demolish feature

Post by Shawnkirby »

Yeah it’s disabled for ps4 also…
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

On xbox series s same issue! Not able to use the demolish button! ALSO not able to click right stick to remove fences.
richiemack

Post by richiemack »

I love the game in general but certain updates have spoiled the playing experience do you have any suggestions on fixes that I haven't tried already it would be much appreciated
richiemack

Post by richiemack »

Can someone tell me how I can talk to a representative from giants directly to try to resolve the issue thanks
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

richiemack wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:32 pm Can someone tell me how I can talk to a representative from giants directly to try to resolve the issue thanks
You can't, you need to submit tickets in the bug report.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

richiemack wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:32 pm Can someone tell me how I can talk to a representative from giants directly to try to resolve the issue thanks
You could either try to reach out to their technical support: https://www.farming-simulator.com/suppo ... country=us

Or you could try contacting their Community Coordinator via PM on this forum: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=136916
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
richiemack

Post by richiemack »

Thanks guys we shall give that a try
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

richiemack wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:51 pm Thanks guys we shall give that a try
Someone found a solution:

When in construction mode, select the decoration or landscaping tab. Then you are able to select demolish.
richiemack

Post by richiemack »

Thank you so much that worked a treat
awillimd

Post by awillimd »

This is not broken for me. Remember, you need to actually own the land where you are trying to demolish a feature. If you are a new player (Farm Manager and Start From Scratch mode), you first need to purchase the land. After you've done that, it should allow you to demolish.