[Xbox]Ongoing Multiplayer Connection Issues

BerserkKaboom

[Xbox]Ongoing Multiplayer Connection Issues

Post by BerserkKaboom »

Is Giants Software aware of the ongoing issues with some players who can't connect to multiplayer?? Is the cause being investigated?

My Platform Specs

XBox X Series Console
FS22
No Mods
600MB Download Speed on Ethernet
50MB Upload on same

Myself and other players are often unable to even make a first connection to Giants Software to bring up the Multiplayer Menu. Some public servers can connect, while some public servers fail to make a connection at 10%.

Have had server owners reset, update passwords, remove mods, all without a resolution for the connection issues.

Gamer Tag BerserkKaboom
Jabroni

Re: Ongoing Multiplayer Connection Issues

Post by Jabroni »

Hi there,

I was wondering the same. Found some similar threads on Reddit.
Tried connecting to a clean server without mods on a Nitrado and GPortal server, unable to connect for 2 days now.

Status update please.
robadelique

Post by robadelique »

This is highly ridiculous for a premium game. Start of this week I could play, no problems, on my friends server which is crossplay between Xbox and PS4. Today and yesterday I am rarely able to connect to multiplayer in general. if I try viewing mods list I get 'cant connect to server' if it allows me into the game screen I click connect, enter password then it immediately reads 'connection 10%' then 'cant connect to server'. I have tried every possible mention on the internet to resolve this, I've even upgraded my Xbox to the series S and it still refuses to connect. The support tips of going into port settings is absolutely ridiculous, it's not 1998 over a dial up connection, it's 2022 playing on leading consoles. I can play every single game I own, online, up until recently I could play FS22 but now nothing. It is 100% poor servers causing this, gaslighting customers with a host of pointless fixes is very poor form when clarity over server issues should be reported via a support account on social media, instead of the current 'reading tea leaves' efforts for diagnosis. Really, I want to be able to play the console game the same as any other but also really want a refund of the near €70 I paid at launch for this title.
Raider52

Post by Raider52 »

Same problem here for last 2 days. Standing by for a solution . . .
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Hey folks, sorry to hear of the issues with the connectivity. We are not experiencing a server outage at the moment, so i'll ask you to perform some troubleshooting steps first as they can help and if they do not, then please create a ticket with our Support Team so we can do a more in-depth investigation and find a solution for you all.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Jabroni

Post by Jabroni »

Chaki wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:27 pm Hey folks, sorry to hear of the issues with the connectivity. We are not experiencing a server outage at the moment, so i'll ask you to perform some troubleshooting steps first as they can help and if they do not, then please create a ticket with our Support Team so we can do a more in-depth investigation and find a solution for you all.
Thank you for replying. As you can read in the reddit thread I’ve created, a lot of people experience issues right now. https://www.reddit.com/r/farmingsimulat ... on_issues/

It seems to affect console players only. Even though the servers aren’t down, loading the server list already prompts me with “failed to connect to server” errors. After trying about 4 times I get to see the list, but connecting to a server is impossible.

I’ve tried a lot of troubleshooting already, even reinstalled the game, but no luck. Please take some time to read my Reddit thread and investigate this matter.