[PC][x64]Configuring the controller Logitech G29 + Driving Force Shifter + Wireless Gamepad F710

tobra

[PC][x64]Configuring the controller Logitech G29 + Driving Force Shifter + Wireless Gamepad F710

Post by tobra »

I would ask you to explain or instruct me how to set up the controllers.
I have a controller:
  • G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
  • Driving Force Shifter
  • Wireless Gamepad F710
The game is impossible to play and not set.
Is it possible that when I press the brake, the tractor is not going backwards. I do not think it makes any sense. The brake should stop the vehicle and not go backwards.
I would ask you to give constructive answers.
Thanks to everyone for help.
Last edited by tobra on Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
LS09God

Re: Configuring the controller

Post by LS09God »

For the vehicle to only stop and not go backwards with the brake, we'll need the DriveControl mod. It needs to be changed to FS19 asap.
The game itself uses the brake to go backwards to.
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
tobra

Post by tobra »

@ LS09God

This is a real horror.
Reading the forum all have problems with the Logitech steering wheel. And there's no solution.
Yesterday I took over the game in the desire to play, when it can not be played.
I guess the game creators are reading these problems. Not one of them to write down what happens.
Image Image Image
FragDad

Post by FragDad »

tobra wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:18 pm I would ask you to explain or instruct me how to set up the controllers.
I have a controller:
  • G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
  • Driving Force Shifter
  • Wireless Gamepad F710
The game is impossible to play and not set.
Is it possible that when I press the brake, the tractor is not going backwards. I do not think it makes any sense. The brake should stop the vehicle and not go backwards.
I would ask you to give constructive answers.
Thanks to everyone for help.
Press Esc. got to the icon, tractor with a gear on top, turn stop go braking to off.

Hope that works for you.
Just some old boy who likes playing FS19 on PC .
tobra

Post by tobra »

@ FragDad

Thank you for your advice.
But that does not solve the problem.
I do not want that when I squeeze the brake, the tractor / vehicle is going backwards!
I hope Giants will correct the mistake.
Image Image Image
tobra

Re: [PC]Configuring the controller Logitech G29 + Driving Force Shifter + Wireless Gamepad F710

Post by tobra »

Is there any help?
It's impossible to play the game.
Image Image Image
Apache1222

Re: [PC]Configuring the controller Logitech G29 + Driving Force Shifter + Wireless Gamepad F710

Post by Apache1222 »

They are working on a fix, see the following post

viewtopic.php?f=965&t=131017
tobra

Post by tobra »

@ Apache1222

Thank you for your response.
I read the post. I wrote my post and I found this post later.
We are still hopeful that they will succeed and we are waiting for a new update to come out.
Image Image Image
snacker

Post by snacker »

Hopefully that fix will also include increasing the number of input devices. 4 is just silly.

also wondering what exactly counts as an input device. mouse, keyboard, wheel, pedals for wheel, shifter, hotas(stick and throttle) and xbx1 controller. I have way more than 4 lol. so does the shifter and pedals count as seperate devices or one with wheel since they are connected to the wheel? ugh either way i have 8 or 6 depending so 4 isnt enough :/
BeerHuntor

Post by BeerHuntor »

snacker wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:55 pm Hopefully that fix will also include increasing the number of input devices. 4 is just silly.

also wondering what exactly counts as an input device. mouse, keyboard, wheel, pedals for wheel, shifter, hotas(stick and throttle) and xbx1 controller. I have way more than 4 lol. so does the shifter and pedals count as seperate devices or one with wheel since they are connected to the wheel? ugh either way i have 8 or 6 depending so 4 isnt enough :/
input devices are what physically connects to your PC. Unless you have some wierd setup where every element of your wheel (pedals/shifter) is standalone i assume yours are only mouse, keyboard, wheel, hotas and the xbox controler. You have 1 to many.
Griphos

Post by Griphos »

I was told by support that mouse and keyboard count as 2 devices. This limit of 4, including those, is ridiculous in this day and age.

I don't have to unplug any of my many joysticks/throttles/gamepads for controls to work correctly in FS13/15/17!! And I tried unplugging all devices but 4 (mouse, joystick, gamepad, and one additional device...didn't matter which one) and STILL couldn't get the shoulder-buttons on my Xbox 360 controller to be recognized!!

I would like to see a bit more info from devs than that post linked above (assuring us they are "working" on it, but no info on what exactly they see as the issues. They may not even be addressing the issue of inputBindings mapping three alt console commands to any peripheral you have plugged in in preference to your gamepad so that shoulder buttons on the gamepad are rendered useless.
tobra

Post by tobra »

I'm playing ETS 2 from the beginning. All three devices (Logitech G29 + Driving Force Shifter + Wireless Gamepad F710) work with no problems + keyboard and mouse. I think it's funny to limit it to 4 devices. It should also be fitted with a button for moving forward and backward on the vehicle / tractor. I guess Giants will fix it right. We're still waiting for a new update.
Image Image Image
tobra

Re: [PC][x64]Configuring the controller Logitech G29 + Driving Force Shifter + Wireless Gamepad F710

Post by tobra »

Still no updates.
I paid the game two months ago.
I waited for the official game to come out.
How long it is to wait for the game to be playful?
I have both FS15 and FS17, but this version of the game has been restored by the old FS 17 just to be sold. That's why there was a mistake with the controllers. Should you have respect for the fans of the game!
And we are waiting for an update.
Image Image Image
tobra

Re: [PC][x64]Configuring the controller Logitech G29 + Driving Force Shifter + Wireless Gamepad F710

Post by tobra »

There is still no new game update?
Not with the beta version (1.1.2 beta) is not right.
Image Image Image
tobra

Post by tobra »

Giants, please show me an example of how to set up the controllers.
I tried to set up the Driving Force Shifter, but I can not set up.
Thank in advance.
Image Image Image