G920 Wheel force feedback stiffness

Damofarm

G920 Wheel force feedback stiffness

Post by Damofarm »

Hi there.
I am having problems configuring my G920 Wheel with fs 19. It is so stiff it will hardly turn. It was fine on the Xbox. I have tried the latest Logitech gaming software and numerous usb ports but it is still very stiff to turn. Has anyone got any ideas or suffering with the same problem? I hope someone can help.

Thanks and kind regards.

Damofarmer
LS09God

Re: G920 Wheel force feedback stiffness

Post by LS09God »

Go into profiler and enter the "specific game settings" tab. There you set the center strength to whatever you desire. I have it on 15.
Start the game trough profiler and you're good to go.
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
Damofarm

Post by Damofarm »

Hi Ls09god, hope you are keeping well. Pardon my ignorance but what is profiler? Is it Logitech gaming software? I have tried this but it didn't work.
myke20987

Post by myke20987 »

Hi,

I have the same wheel, the profiler is the program where you can set the turning degrees and sensitivity of the wheel and pedals. The suggestion above may not work as the game is not reading the software for the wheel so try my fix below.

I opened the Logitech control panel, opened FS17 and checked my force feedback was working as intended, tabbed to desktop, opened FS19, checked wheel and it maintained the correct force feedback so i tabbed back to desktop and closed FS17 by just closing the tab and then went back into the FS19 tab and behold, my wheel was working as intended.
Damofarm

Post by Damofarm »

Thanks Myke