Saitek Side Panel Messed Up!

Stribers92

Saitek Side Panel Messed Up!

Post by Stribers92 »

The default control mapping is completely messed up for FS19. I have tried to sort it manually in the settings, but it isnt allowing multiple axis by pressing the red button on top as FS17 & FS15 were by default.

Thank you.

Also logitech software does not recognise FS19 and therefore force feedback is extremely stiff. Thank you.
Ihavenoidea

Re: Saitek Side Panel Messed Up!

Post by Ihavenoidea »

Tha was a surprise to me after FS17 came perfectly pre-mapped for the Saitek I don’t know what they’ve done to it. Oh and neither of my other button boxes work now either as well as the R key function not working.

Would be nice if someone found out how to copy the mapping from FS17 to 19 of the Saitek side panel.
dof2141

Post by dof2141 »

Yeah, My pet peeve is they mapped Key 1 to 'escape' and it can't be changed. If or when Decker ports 'VEGs' over, I always use keys 1-10 for my vehicle groups. Keep trying on the remapping. I got all mine to work, at least.

Now, if our modding geniuses will just get courseplay, seasons, vegs, & glance out, all will be right with my world. And I don't say that as any kind of slam. those people are truly geniuses, and their scripts are truly difficult to live without.
HerbFarmerKen

Post by HerbFarmerKen »

Mine is messed up to - it works, but when you open the button menu it only shows keyboard commands, not the numbered buttons of the side panel. The assignments seem the same (from my memory of Farm Sim 17), but would be nice if side panel numbers were shown in the menu IMO.

Also how do you get to the store? I want a big rig after I cheat on my bank account :)
W1der

Post by W1der »

HerbFarmerKen wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:55 pm Mine is messed up to - it works, but when you open the button menu it only shows keyboard commands, not the numbered buttons of the side panel. The assignments seem the same (from my memory of Farm Sim 17), but would be nice if side panel numbers were shown in the menu IMO.

Also how do you get to the store? I want a big rig after I cheat on my bank account :)
You might want to pay attention to the menu options ... gamepad has its own section ... :)
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5