mahindra retriever camera glitch

Midxorn

mahindra retriever camera glitch

Post by Midxorn »

i just bought mahindra to transport eggs with it and when i try to drive it with exterior camera im fine until 20+kmh after that it randomly teleport my view inside it i can see half exaust like im inside him i cant zoom out i need slow down then zoom out but if i drive faster it happens again idk does it have some thing with speed in coding or camera

also i sold it and restarted game and bought it again and problem is still there with camera atm i only noticed that bug on mahindra
no prob ill avoid it but just to let u know about it ill prbly take mod mahindra and use it if it wont have same prob :D
cpu - FX-8320 8-core OC 4.7ghz
ram - 16gb ddr3 Hyundai Electronics 2133mhz
gpu - Sapphire rx 570 pulse itx 4gb
psu - FSP Group 650W
mbo - AsRock 970 Extreme 3
Win 10 Pro 64bit
fozbot1973

Re: mahindra retriever camera glitch

Post by fozbot1973 »

I have the same issue, but it seems to be mostly when there is a load in the boot (or the flat bed or whatever it's called). I think the object stored there collides with the camera line and so it tries to zoom in to put the viewpoint in front of the object (something that I noticed happened with equipment in FS17) but here it's VERY aggressive. I've noticed a similar effect when taking a tractor to the straw sellpoint on Felsbrunn - crossing some of the edges of the sell box the camera zooms right in just for a moment.

I'm going to ditch the Mahindra on my playthrough until it gets fixed as it makes me feel nauseous unless I play in first person/cab view.
Questionnaire

Re: mahindra retriever camera glitch

Post by Questionnaire »

It also happens on the pickups with pallets and any large loads
Playing FS 15-17-19-22 on a Razer Blade.

PC Specs
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
AMD Radeon RX 590 "Fatboy"
Corsair Vengance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8) DDR4-3200
Gigabyte B450 AORUS M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
Samsung 870 QVO Plus 1TB
Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB M.2

In-game username:Questionnaire
Discord: russian_man_99