FS19 machinery visually incorrect on PS4.

ETCP

FS19 machinery visually incorrect on PS4.

Post by ETCP »

Hi everyone, I’m sure most of these things will get sorted out but I have noticed, and I did search in the forum to see if anyone has mentioned these but there are a couple of things wrong visually with some machinery.
New Holland T6 front wheel hub size and bolt pattern should be the same as the Case IH Maxim series.
The Case IH Maxxum rear wheel bolt pattern should same as the New Holland T6, 8 lug nuts not 10. It can still be a flang bar axel since that is America style. The rear axel is also too far forward.
John Deere 7R front wheel hub and bolt pattern are also wrong. We should also have a row crop tire version of this tractor. Or narrow tires with duals in the rear.
Deutz Fahr 9 series. Right front wheel bolt pattern or lug nuts have a black face ring, that is not supposed to be there. It probably should have GPS globe on roof. I doubt anyone would buy it and not go for gps guidance.
Massey Ferguson 8700. The front hub and rear hub should be black.
New Holland T8. Same as last game, rear axel is too far forward.
Fendt 900. Front wheel bolt pattern has 10, should be 12.
John Deere 8R needs a row crop version.
Case IH Magnum rear caution triangle missing, front wheel bolt pattern should have 12 lug nuts. As in the last game the left side bottom cab step is still only attached when the rear tracks are applied.
Fendt 1000. The front pto is missing. The front wheel bolt pattern should have 12 not 10 lug nuts. I’m also drive at top speed of 31mph.
The New Holland CR10.90 front track is too far forward.
Last edited by ETCP on Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wildberry

Re: Machinery visually incorrect

Post by wildberry »

Good list! *thumbsup*
ETCP wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:54 am Fendt 1000. The front pto is missing.
well, not really missing as in they don't provide us the option to have one in game like IRL

official Fendt website picture also shows the nonPTO:

MC, aka Master of Cereals
ETCP

Post by ETCP »

wildberry wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:32 pm Good list! *thumbsup*
ETCP wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:54 am Fendt 1000. The front pto is missing.
well, not really missing as in they don't provide us the option to have one in game like IRL

official Fendt website picture also shows the nonPTO:

Your right, I see that now, seems like a waste to have the front 3 point linkage without the pto though.
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

ETCP wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:04 pm
Your right, I see that now, seems like a waste to have the front 3 point linkage without the pto though.
yeah, well the Americans dont seem to get the benefits. I feel the same about having a front PTO and a reversable chair... :mrgreen:
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Farmer Bacon

Re: FS19 machinery visually incorrect on PS4.

Post by Farmer Bacon »

A few of the vehicles don't have indicator lights on the dashboard. I have noticed it in the Case 7200 Pro series, Ropa Tiger 2, the Armartrac tractor and the Mahindra Retreiver so far. I also noticed that the Mahindra doesn't have rear indicators and the steering wheel doesn't turn very far. The Ropa Tiger 2 seems to have a car horn instead of an air horn. These are just observations and Giants are probably well aware of them.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
ETCP

Post by ETCP »

It also looks like the Fendt style rear wheel weights are used on a lot of other tractor brands, and they should not be.
ETCP

Post by ETCP »

When using the John Deere 6250R with the Kinze 1051 hooked together, the rear lower links on the tractor do not raise up out of the way. The Tatra Phoenix 6x6 truck has no lug nuts on middle axel again.
crash

Post by crash »

you know, there is stuff that dont need a pto.. And With todays bigger tractors, who has more of a weight carring "frame" you dont need a separate parralelogram for a snow plow, just put it straight on the 3 point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0daux-SzrzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRSH3JqdOK4
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
ETCP

Post by ETCP »

When using the Kinze 1051, with sunflowers in it loaded fully and the cover closed the crop shows through the cover. The Lizzard Warrior needs the green hose added for the trailer.
ETCP

Post by ETCP »

The JCB Fastrac 8330 rear lower links are missing the stabilizer links that attach to them. The rear hub should be bigger as well. Most of these tractors should have the GPS globe on top of the cab for self driving guidance.
ETCP

Post by ETCP »

John Deere 6m series has 2 too many lug nuts on rear axel. It should have 8 lug nuts on rear axel.
TexasOutlaw729

Post by TexasOutlaw729 »

Its not just on PS4. The visuals on the xbox one are just as bad. Ive also noticed that alot of the fs17 machines they converted to fs19 did not get the fancy see through grille. Hardly any of the Case IH machines did. For A good example though look at the grille on the New holland T6 vs the T5. I hope they fix this along with the bugs. It bothers me having two tractors one with incredible detail and then another that looks as it came out of fs15.
ETCP

Post by ETCP »

TexasOutlaw729 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:27 am Its not just on PS4. The visuals on the xbox one are just as bad. Ive also noticed that alot of the fs17 machines they converted to fs19 did not get the fancy see through grille. Hardly any of the Case IH machines did. For A good example though look at the grille on the New holland T6 vs the T5. I hope they fix this along with the bugs. It bothers me having two tractors one with incredible detail and then another that looks as it came out of fs15.
True. The throttle response in this game is the worst it has ever been. Trying to back something up is ridiculously impossible to control. Steering response is ridiculous. Steering response should turn less the faster you go. Or the faster you go it should respond less.
PS4farmhand

Post by PS4farmhand »

I'm missing the reverse lights on the tractors and a couple other vehicles.... Like the JD XUV (gator) They are there on fs17 but nowhere to be found on fs19. Idk.... Theres quite a few small things that are off. Another thing I've noticed is the speedometer readout in the vehicles doesn't match the speedometer on the HUD if you change the units from KPH to MPH. It seems that its just not changing the vehicles units so they continue to show KPH. Just a couple of things ive noticed :hmm:
Farming on FS19 🚜
On console, PS4🎮
Taking donations for an epic PC 🤑
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis 🤪
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

ETCP wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:08 pm When using the Kinze 1051, with sunflowers in it loaded fully and the cover closed the crop shows through the cover. The Lizzard Warrior needs the green hose added for the trailer.
Why a green hose?