Farmimg sim 19 ps4 display

Jaz

Farmimg sim 19 ps4 display

Post by Jaz »

Hey guys hows it going how do i change the display size for farming sim 19 on my ps4 the mini map
top left display icon for control
Top right for info ie money
Bottom right for vehicle data
Are cut off how so i can only see half the info i have tried changing the ps4 display area off its settings no good any one have this.issuse before thanks
PoBoxIndustires

Re: Farmimg sim 19 ps4 display

Post by PoBoxIndustires »

I hAve the same issue on Xbox one
HitmanofPanzer

Post by HitmanofPanzer »

Hello, friend. You need to change the screen resolution on your TV. if you have 16: 9 then you need to put in full screen or the width of the TV screen.
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

HitmanofPanzer wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:00 am Hello, friend. You need to change the screen resolution on your TV. if you have 16: 9 then you need to put in full screen or the width of the TV screen.
I don't understand what you are saying here. I have this problem but no idea how to fix it
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I posted this in another thread. some tv you can't change the settings...
lefe1 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:56 pm ---OVERSCAN---

For those who don't know what this is: you might be a victim of overscan from your television without even knowing it. Overscan is a feature on some TV's,.. televisions have that makes it so the image being displayed is zoomed-in just a little bit. Why does this feature exist ? Well, from what I've gathered, it's because, apparently, watching cable or over-the-air broadcast without overscan could result in weird broadcast signals being displayed on your television. By having overscan on your television, those weird signals are hidden outside the screen. How thoughtful of television manufacturers to have included such a feature, right ? Great, right ?

Well NOT WHEN YOU CAN'T TURN IT OFF IT'S NOT.

My 47" Vizio TV has overscan and there are no options whatsoever to turn it off. I've searched my TV model number and even called vizio and found that, indeed, overscan cannot be turned off on my Vizio.. *thumbsdown*
Tato_gt

Post by Tato_gt »

HitmanofPanzer wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:00 am Hello, friend. You need to change the screen resolution on your TV. if you have 16: 9 then you need to put in full screen or the width of the TV screen.
Thank you!! This worked for me!!! *thumbsup*
Chapps

Post by Chapps »

I have the same issue. Thing is that in the PS4 main menu (system menu not game menu) you can adjust the screen size to make sure you are not losing anything due to overscan. This is the only game I have this problem with. Any other ideas what to try? Thanks.