FS19 FPS Boost for NVIDIA useres

2fast4yooou

Re: FS19 FPS Boost for NVIDIA useres

Post by 2fast4yooou »

Hey, sorry for digging out this old topic, but does this still work?
And if so, can someone provide my the .rar files from the 1st post, please? The had been deactivated and therefor I can't see them anymore..
bjtheawesome05

Post by bjtheawesome05 »

mikeboy203 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:06 pm i`m running an AMD Ryzen 5 (3,6GHZ) 16GB of Ram and a Nvidia RTX2080.. but for some reason when i stack 30 bales together and fill my shed with machines i only get like 20fps (running on a 4K monitor)
i also tried the method shown in this thread but its not working for me
I feel like your Ryzen 5 is bottle necking your RTX 2080 and you should upgrade to a Ryzen 7 3700x.
aoruspc

Post by aoruspc »

SnoopBok wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:36 pm Thanks a lot! It helped for me too after some tweaking of the game.xml based on your settings. A minimum of +20 FPS on RTX 2070 with a 1440p monitor :biggrin2:

The problem for me was that the GPU usage in most cases didn't reach more than 60%, now it's running at a 98% usage and uses the real power of the gpu. I noticed this in other versions of farming simulator too, for example in FS17 with GTX 970 in SLI.
BRO, how you make 98% on GPU ? ;/
drewCZ

Post by drewCZ »

Hello folks.
Could someone please post the xml settings files (1080p for me) again and as .zip? I hope it never be deleted.
Or insert as Spolilers, please.

Thank you so much.
Ticho aka DrewCZ
FS2013 24/7 dedisrv 'Posledni JZD', MRmods | down 2016=R.I.P.
FS15 | more than a year of pain
FS17 dedi srv, multiplayer+MR !Forever! | Thanks old pal, but moved to 19
FS19 Seasons+GEO+VCA+REA+Cam+Mass+MaizePlus | 6th ingame Year | we are still WORKS in MP!
FS22 - MP moved! Real map+Industries+Relight, Hard Level, Definitely profitable w/ modern machinery
mike33s

Post by mike33s »

I recently updated both my graphics card (2070 Super) and my monitor (Dell 2719DGF). I am running everything maxed out, vsync and 1440p. I now see light blue shadows on trees and other objects when I move. It is especially bad if I move quickly side to side. Is this the screen tearing I am reading about? I never saw this with my 1060 and 60hz benq monitor.
JD_Farmer

Post by JD_Farmer »

p4r4d0xs wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:55 pm Dear all,

as the micro stuttering and FPS drops just became to annoying to ignore, I have taken a closer look at the Settings of Farming Simulator 19. The results I would like to present here:

You need to have Nvidia Driver 416.94 installed

Point 1:
First thing to do is backing up your gameSettings.xml and game.xml by renaming them gameSettings1.xml and game1.xml, or moving them to another location.

You can find the XMLs here:

Code: Select all

C:\Users\(your Name)\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2019
Insert the XMLs corresponding to your screen resolution from the downloads at bottom of this post.

Point 2:
Go to your Desktop and right mouse click on an empty part of it, selecting the Nvidia settings from the menu.

Go to the 3D Settings tab and select FarmingSimulator2019Game.exe; if not present, please Add it through the menu manually.

You can find the EXE-File for Steam here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Farming Simulator 19\x64
All other Versions:

Farming Simulator 19\x64
Once this is done, scroll down the list and select vsync: From the dropdown menu, select the option “Fast” and click Apply to save the setting.
The option 'Fast' works only with NVIDIAS 9xx series and above. For all other selct the option “Fast”

But what its actually does? i deactivated the adaptive synchronisation and vertical synchronisation and set the antialiasing to x2 and screen resolution to 125% this have the same effect as 8x anti aliasing but only a less of the power from the card.

please give me a feedback if this workaround works :)
1080p.rar1440p.rar2160p.rar

big thanks to @wildberry for translating!
Hey - seems that the links for the .xml files are missing. Do you have the possibility to upload them again and share the links?

Thanks in advance :)
Error: Not all attributes for human being was found! :!:
p4r4d0xs

Post by p4r4d0xs »

JD_Farmer wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:41 pm
p4r4d0xs wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:55 pm Dear all,

as the micro stuttering and FPS drops just became to annoying to ignore, I have taken a closer look at the Settings of Farming Simulator 19. The results I would like to present here:

You need to have Nvidia Driver 416.94 installed

Point 1:
First thing to do is backing up your gameSettings.xml and game.xml by renaming them gameSettings1.xml and game1.xml, or moving them to another location.

You can find the XMLs here:

C:\Users\(your Name)\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2019
Insert the XMLs corresponding to your screen resolution from the downloads at bottom of this post.

Point 2:
Go to your Desktop and right mouse click on an empty part of it, selecting the Nvidia settings from the menu.

Go to the 3D Settings tab and select FarmingSimulator2019Game.exe; if not present, please Add it through the menu manually.

You can find the EXE-File for Steam here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Farming Simulator 19\x64
All other Versions:

Farming Simulator 19\x64
Once this is done, scroll down the list and select vsync: From the dropdown menu, select the option “Fast” and click Apply to save the setting.
The option 'Fast' works only with NVIDIAS 9xx series and above. For all other selct the option “Fast”

But what its actually does? i deactivated the adaptive synchronisation and vertical synchronisation and set the antialiasing to x2 and screen resolution to 125% this have the same effect as 8x anti aliasing but only a less of the power from the card.

please give me a feedback if this workaround works :)
1080p.rar1440p.rar2160p.rar

big thanks to @wildberry for translating!
Hey - seems that the links for the .xml files are missing. Do you have the possibility to upload them again and share the links?

Thanks in advance :)
nope :)
| CPU; i7 3770K @4,4GHz | WC Heatkiller 3.0 Nickel Edition
| GPU; Inno3D GTX 980 @ 1536MHz | EK Block Acetal Nickel
| MB; Z77 Extreme 4
| RAM; G.Skill Sniper 2 x 8 GB @ 2400MHz CL11
| PSU; be quiet! Straight Power CM E9 80+ Gold 480W
| SSD OS;Samsung 830 256GB & Samsung 840 500GB
Bandes

Post by Bandes »

Hallo du könntest sie doch aber der Öffenltichkeit zur Verfügung stellen oder ?
FSGamer2020S

Post by FSGamer2020S »

I have problem, I have NVIDIA GTX 950m, and I can't find "Fast" option.