Dont see mods in the game

javiertj

Dont see mods in the game

Post by javiertj »

Hi,

My problem is with the mods. I dont see any mods except the john deere of collector edition (.exec) but the mods that I download of the modhub dont see.
I put the mods in the folder:
D:\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2019\mods

In this folder I have a John Deere special content of collector edition, and its work perfectly. But I have other two mods, the new holland of modhub for example. And I dont see this mod when I start my career, I only see the john deere.

Other thing that I see is when I go to section of mods in the game, I dont see anything (only john deere in the mods instaled) in the other categories I dont see any (more download, more news...)

Could you help me?
don_apple

Re: Dont see mods in the game

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Do you already have the current patch installed: https://www.farming-simulator.com/updat ... country=us

If not please install it, an then the mods should show up.

If the mods still don't show up after installing the patch, then please post the log.txt file of the gamehere (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions) so that others can get a better idea of what is going wrong.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
javiertj

Post by javiertj »

Hi!

Yes! with the updated is working! but now... I have a more big problem hahaha, I dont play with my xbox one gamepad :S

The game recognise a gamepad. But dont work any button, I go to control and the controls is ok, configure the same buttons that i have previously.

thank you
javiertj

Post by javiertj »

Hi!

Now its ok! I put the fabric controls and its work now.

Thank you for your help :D
Midxorn

Post by Midxorn »

if u have problems with mods allways check ur log.txt file in my documents/fs folder if there is 1 word missing or wrong in mods creation it can cause problems anyway log.txt will tell u everything
cpu - FX-8320 8-core OC 4.7ghz
ram - 16gb ddr3 Hyundai Electronics 2133mhz
gpu - Sapphire rx 570 pulse itx 4gb
psu - FSP Group 650W
mbo - AsRock 970 Extreme 3
Win 10 Pro 64bit
tomknight16

Post by tomknight16 »

When you find errors in the log, can you fix them? Or is it up to the map creator to fix?