HUD And Map Spilling Off Screen [PS4]

Vivarant

HUD And Map Spilling Off Screen [PS4]

Post by Vivarant »

Please tell me how I can adjust my settings so that all of the content is within the frame of the game. Currently the map and currency are spilling off the screen. The only option i've found to adjust is the size of the hud which doesn't correct the problem and also makes it hard to see :frown:
Throttlemaniac

Re: HUD And Map Spilling Off Screen [PS4]

Post by Throttlemaniac »

Hi

I have the exact same problem on my Xbox One X, the edges of the screen disappeares behind the tv frame

Please someone, help us
Japeli

Post by Japeli »

I had to adjust my TV settings. I have the Samsung 55" smart TV and the only picturesize setting that fixed the frame was (I don't know what it's called in english beacuse my tv menus are in finnish) custom/modified or something like that. I use the 16:9 as standard. Quite annoying because I have to change the setting for FS19 and then change it back if I want to do something else than play FS19...
Vivarant

Post by Vivarant »

Japeli wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:30 pm I had to adjust my TV settings. I have the Samsung 55" smart TV and the only picturesize setting that fixed the frame was (I don't know what it's called in english beacuse my tv menus are in finnish) custom/modified or something like that. I use the 16:9 as standard. Quite annoying because I have to change the setting for FS19 and then change it back if I want to do something else than play FS19...
thanks i'll try that but i hope it doesn't mess up the rest of my games
kaitto2014

Post by kaitto2014 »

I am on Xbox One and had the same problem, what i did for my TV (from LG) was go to settings, image, Picture size (Aspect Ratio) and set it to "just scan". it worked for me and it did not mess with other games or cable TV.