FS19 lagging Xbox One X

abrahamslinkons

Re: FS19 lagging Xbox One X

Post by abrahamslinkons »

Has anyone tested lagging with the latest patch. Dont really have time myself to do it.
Grey20

Post by Grey20 »

Yes unfortunately it is still lagging, don't know if it's going to be fixed as Giants seem to have moved on, I think I shall do the same.
Dilbo

Post by Dilbo »

loggerhall92 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:25 pm the only time i get lag on xbox is if i go to the tree farm i planted, then you wanna talk about lag. any other time its pretty good.
Having the same problems now, lagging near piles of lumber, anyone found a fix?
abrahamslinkons

Well it's been almost a year and nothing has changed. It still lags a lot during multiple jobs. For example I cant harvest a field with 2 combines and cultivate another because the frame rate is so so bad. I guess we'll just have to wait for next generation.

Any of U found a fix or something to make frame rate cool?
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

I get immediately lagging on my X, when I buy / use / store this in my game:

(Original ingame / no mod) Manufacturer: Ziegler / Type: Corn Champion 5R / Shop Category: Corn Headers

So I don't buy it anymore ...

Maybe someone can test and confirm this.

THX
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
FELLER LOGGING

Post by FELLER LOGGING »

For a Giants software website u would think someone would be f*** messaging back about there game that doesn’t work I’ve never seen someone who works there ever respond back so if this message gets banned then u know someone is behind the curtain fu**
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Someone needs to relax.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I had a similar problem on PS4 with bad frame rate on some maps until I adjusted the screen settings on my tv to game mode....loads better
road_clam

Post by road_clam »

I have an Xbox X , and my gameplay seems to be fine, but I agree that when I get into modhub and start playing around with viewing mods my system really bogs down.
Coltftball

Post by Coltftball »

If I play the game (Xbox one) myself everything works pretty well, but when I play multi player and on another players farm, that is when I get a really bad lag. If I am the admin and someone kind me then I am fine but they are not.

Enough people are experiencing this issue that giants need to address this either here or a patch. Had the same issue in 17, but seems to be a little worse in 19.

Come on please help us out! Spent hard earned money to have this issue.
Perkele

Post by Perkele »

I have original ps4 and sometimes there are really bad lags. I try to keep the game as original as possible without mods because they cause problems. Any extra graphics will slow down the game. When I use of more harvesters (dust graphics) or too large pile of trees (wood graphics) cause the biggest problems. My solution is to use just one harvester and fell a small number of trees.

I don't think that will fix because the FS21 is coming
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

You guys should have seen it before it was improved lol
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Ducky2013

Post by Ducky2013 »

I've not had any lag issues using the Xbox one x , I've had fs19 since release........
Kdogg

Post by Kdogg »

Very disappointing that 'the most powerful console' can't run this game smoothly. I've literally put in thousands of hours in between FS17 and FS19 but I'm getting to a point where i just don't want to play FS anymore at all due to the stuff performance. Hopefully the Series X will be able to handle it!
abrahamslinkons

Yes. The same here. I start a farm and just when Im starting to go bigger with more combines and implements it is unplayable. Again so fkin many hours wasted of my life. And this goes on and on. And just when I decide to give it a shot I am constantly reminded why I dont play it. Sad. Optimization for xbox x *censored*.